This is for the Director of ABA Robert Mansor

bubtosh

This is for the Director of ABA Robert Mansor

Post by bubtosh »

I just got my voice mail that you left me at nine thirty this evening, threatining me saying "I have been talking **** about you and ABA "and what you Going to do to me. Let me get this straight your mad at me because you have tournaments and the people that enter your tournaments go home, pull there calculators out, because were not all retarded which you obviouly assume and after we add up how much you charge vs how much you pay out and their pissed, thats my fault? I have something to do with that? Are you out of your mind? I have nothing to do with you ABA or the way you conduct your tournaments. Your responsible for your poor turn out not me . If you have a problem with me im not to hard to find you know where I live or you can see me before the tournament in the parking lot in the morning. I hope this anwsers all your questions about me talking **** about you and ABA, I hope we have no future problems Robert. Oh, and Manzo never call me again!!!!
My name is Bub Tosh and Iam finally getting back around after my surgery. So basically IT'S ON. If you are interested in a Guide trip please feel fee to give me a call or e-mail me @ 209-404-0053/bubtosh@hotmail.com
Greg_Cornish

Re: This is for the Director of ABA Robert Mansor

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Ouch!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
RichThiel

Post by RichThiel »

Interesting.....

Rich Thiel
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
Phil

Post by Phil »

WOW !
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

Hey Bub, Dont let it get you down. Stay on track, Maybe they never read the back of the black hoodie I gave you in 2006, Stay strong. john lowe
Phil

Post by Phil »

DEAR MR. TOSH:

Do you honestly think that this is the place to vent this kind of issue. Maybe you should call him and not attack the whole ABA organization system ? It seems or could be interpeted that , that is what you are doing. We all know they have a less than attractive payback !

I have watch you for a few years now, and consider you a class act.; and a terrific angler. My two cents is this is not the place .

Jigs (retired)!!
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Hey Jigs.... what do you consider a less than attractive payback... we have always paid back over 80%... from the $130.00 entry fee and 100% of the options. with money going to cover permit fees and to the TOC...How much should we payback? what are your suggestions. I dont understand how you guys come on here and attack and organization for its paybacks unless you yourself can do better. Can you do better? and still give away a boat at the end of the year?
Phil

Post by Phil »

I do not and have never attacked any organization, so lets please set that straight!! You payback 80% correct or less ?? I am not sure ? When I say less than attractive, I meant only compared to ( Pro-ams, 100%, and selected yearly open events that pay back 90% or more...........Let me make myself perfectly clear, I am not attacking any Org, and I never will. I get along with them all and have at one time fished them all ! If you want a good paycheck, fish bigger entry fees or Pro-ams etc..............

Jigs................(hope this clarifies it for you RipnRog sir) I apologize if you took my comment the wrong way !!
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

No worries sir..... and for the record it is never at anytime less than 80%..... It costs a lot to run tournaments these days..... I mean just in permits for a folsom event is $200.00 per event.... that is 1200.00 just to get it started....
Phil

Post by Phil »

I totally agree with you.....We hold a tournament ourselves once a year The Jigs all Classic Don Pedro and man it costs) $$$$

Thank you

JIGS
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

I have seen you talk about it... Ihope to fish one some day with my friend phil ...... I hope you do one this spring.... :wink:
Phil

Post by Phil »

Nov 29th. 2008 Don Pedro see it at (www.jigstackle.net)
big bass beckstrom

Post by big bass beckstrom »

Thats not good to hear. Mabey he was just a little angry that you are doing too good in his tourneys. I wouldn't worry about it Bub, and I have never heard you talk $#** about ABA. We here at Mossdale support you Bub.

Tight Lines
Elliott
www.basscat.com
www.mossdale-boats.com
www.blackdogbaits.com
www.fishdelta.com
sTony

Post by sTony »

Jigs,

No where in his post did Bub attack the ABA. He did vent on Robert, knowing tht he uses this forum to publicize his events. I don't know if he called Robert or cares to at this point.

sTony
upriverLMB

Post by upriverLMB »

Jigs, how was the original post an attack on ABA? Unless your thinking it suggests ABA should counsel a TD on phone or even forum etiquette. Or that they should require a TD to pass a quick wonderlic exam! It’s only Feb 3rd and who out there is shocked that there are issues with this region?
LMB
Phil

Post by Phil »

sTony wrote:Jigs,

No where in his post did Bub attack the ABA. He did vent on Robert, knowing tht he uses this forum to publicize his events. I don't know if he called Robert or cares to at this point.

sTony
Well; what can I now say sTony, I am sorry I even open my mouth. I retract it all, sorry Bub, in no way was I attacking you, You can say what ever you wish. In the future I will keep my thoughts and comments to myself, count on it ! I only assumed since Robert was director of ABA,and the title says this is for the director of ABA, he is representitive of that company and any comments about him publicly would also be comments against his Organization....Please do not respond to this, I am done with the issue. It was only my two cents anyway and is worth nothing. Just tried to comment like you all do and lost . This should be a fishing info sight only anyway.

Thanks sTony for bringing my mistake to attention (wish you would do it to more people)!

JIGS
bubtosh

Re: This is for the Director of ABA Robert Mansor*NM*

Post by bubtosh »

In no way was I attacking ABA in it's self but I think the Director got my point.
My name is Bub Tosh and Iam finally getting back around after my surgery. So basically IT'S ON. If you are interested in a Guide trip please feel fee to give me a call or e-mail me @ 209-404-0053/bubtosh@hotmail.com
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

hey bub, i definetely got your point and so did everyone else.... since you were not man enough to return my call to talk, and instead you wanted to put it on this post, here it is..... nobody,"not even a "MATH GENIUS" like you, ever takes into consideration that throwing an event costs $$$$$$... i emailed you what the costs were and the $$$$ i made from the sluggfest.... since you didn't want to post that for all to see, i'll do it for you......"12" boats @ $500{not including $5conser./$10 ins. that goes to aba}for you."MR> GENIUS", that is $6000.00...... now take out 1st$3000, 2nd $1100,bf $750,trophies plaques $270,champ sweatshirts$35, close to 3lber$110 rod, close to 6 $110 rod,food soda BEER $125,permit $45,....... that leaves $$455 "profit"... out of that. aba gets 10%.. so for jamie and myself trying to throw a fun event and make everyone, but bub tosh, happy..we make $409.50...not to mention the cost to advertise the event.......now,,,, to get "many" phone calls from people w/kids that were at the weigh and heard your comments walking thru neveryone after you grabbed your 3rd place awards, it was something like,"f... robert, f... everyone and this sharthole lake, and you said all of this in front of a man who brought his son to watch "you" because he hears you on the radio
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

and wants to see you in person..... he finally does and you were :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: like his infant brother...im not going to go into what else this "boy" and his father heard you say, because i am not here to bash you in the open, like you did to me, besides it would probably have some effect w/u'r sponsors...... i just want everyone to hear my side..... seriously bub,,,, how can you think w/"12" teams i should have payed a 3rd place...... i'm sure you being a math "GENIUS" you can see that "3" DOES NOT GO INTO "12" "5" TIMES :) :) :) ............also, you said you took 3rd in one of my mid weeks and got payed.... "WRONG"..... you have fished "2" and taken 2nd in both..... w/7-8 teams there is no m$$$$ for 3rd.... how long have you been doing this????? at all my events, you would "WINE" how you are always taking 2nd.... i guess all of this b.s wouldn't have happened if you took 2nd "AGAIN" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BassNCop

Hey Steve & Jim are you reading this thread?

Post by BassNCop »

This is exactly why I stopped fishing tourney's! TD's and Top fisherman fighting. Not to mention the cost! Geesh
RMANZO

Re: Hey Steve & Jim are you reading this thread?

Post by RMANZO »

just stating the facts on the payback.....
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Wow.. I think both Bub and Robert are out of line to vent this on a public forum...

Bub, you got to be are above this crap.. you owe it to your sponsors as I am sure they don't want to read this stuff, no more than me!
bubtosh

Post by bubtosh »

What fantasy land do you live in? Thant's all you could come up with, I expected a much more dramatic story, I think you fell off a little. Remember you used to be the GREATEST RUMOUR starter in History. Like the time you said Gary Dobyns cheated with you in the boat, and you were going to ruin his career no matter what it took! Ya that worked, you disappeared and Dobyns became the most succesful angler ever on the west coast. I bet this has the same out come. You get it? you, your voice, and your lies don't mean anything to anyone especially "my sponsers" Stop while your ahead, your only hurting yourself.

P.S. I see you started holding tournaments now..... is that so you could finally start getting a check. You wouldn't make a pimple on a fisherman's ***.

This is it there will be no more posts from me it's over.
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

I'm not trying to take sides. All I am saying is that this kind of stuff should be handled outside the Western Bass Forum. This is basically someone calling another person out on public forum. That is not cool. Take it somewhere else.........
R.Cook

Post by R.Cook »

I agree. This is very childish of Bub to take a personal matter and post it to the public.... There are alot of kids who are on this forum.....
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

ryanfishesalot wrote:I agree. This is very childish of Bub to take a personal matter and post it to the public.... There are alot of kids who are on this forum.....
Kids? No need to worry about the kids--as if they actually care how certain dramas play out! I thought only women took interest in soap operas! :lol:
Last edited by fish_food on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

hey bub... this is my last post... you started all this... i would "NEVER" "NEVER" post something like that on here... that is why i tried to call you,"LIKE A MAN" and tell you what was said... but you bash me on here instead.... nothing i posted is a lie... those are the costs.... apparently you aren't the "MATH GENIUS" you thought you were...... oh ya,,,, one last thing,,,"I"VE TAKEN YOUR $$$$$ PLENTY OF TIMES AT EVENTS I FISHED IN, AND I GUARANTEE I WILL WIN SOME MORE OF IT""!!!!! i also "GUARANTEE" i will never accept your $$$$$ at my aba events.... ps........ you have "NOOOOOO CLASS" posting something about dobbyns on here..... you are an "I_D_I_O_T!!!!
Brian

Post by Brian »

I have access to a boxing ring and some boxing glove's you two can borrow if you want. Just PM me a time and date. maybe we can even sell some tickets and donate the money to sponsor the rest of the unsponsored kids in the PRO TEEN. What do you say guys? Anyone have any PPV connections? This could be BIG
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

In all my lifetime, I have never heard so much BULL**** from both sides of the aisle..There is no doubt in my mind sTony or one of his moderators will put the kibash on my post, but this crap be it justified or not should be handled somewhere else..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Steve Reed

Post by Steve Reed »

Its odd to hear a respectable fisherman who is well spoken, and has a GREAT reputation in this sport to come online and say something.

Where here we have another person who just took over a region for a tournament organization and has already had his share of battles on the internet and out at the lakes.

I don't know anything so I'll leave it at that, but a good reputation takes a long time to build so obviously something didn't sit right with him.
Monsterfishingtackle.com
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

what didn't set right w/bud, i mean bub, is he took 3rd and didn't get paid w/12 teams..... i guess me paying one in 5, just like all other circuits, means "BUD", sorry i meant bub again, should have been payed just because of who he is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... thats the story, that's why he was pissed!!!!!! i payed back over 90% at my sluggfest..... sorry that wasn't good enough for you,"BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD :wink: :wink: :wink:
Mike

Post by Mike »

RMANZO wrote:hey bub... this is my last post... !
I thought you were done??

Why is this thread still here?? I thought there were rules agianst slamming people and org. here? :roll:
OG on WB since 1993
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hmmmmm, I wonder what is trying to be insinuated by calling him BUD.......
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

why don't we make some sort of effort to try to raise the bar here, it just seems to drop lower and lower...
"I'll just drop it on their head, and then rip their lips off with a TV hookset..." <i>unnamed angler when discussing how he fishes a jig</i>
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

MikeD wrote:why don't we make some sort of effort to try to raise the bar here, it just seems to drop lower and lower...
No kidding, these threads should get deleted after the first post.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln