Big Thanks to JLS (Jay Liu’s Service) Trolling motor repair

Gambler

Big Thanks to JLS (Jay Liu’s Service) Trolling motor repair

Post by Gambler »

Under the category of better late than never...

Stumbled across Jay Liu's name here and decided to write a thank you.

Last summer we were on a houseboat trip with friends and family at Shasta. On the morning of the 2nd full day, the steering cable broke on my trolling motor....devastating! We called the marina who recommended JLS (Jay Liu’s Service) Trolling motor repair. Called him up (it was a Sunday morning), and he said "Sure, bring it in and I'll take care of it". Just like that! On a Sunday!
OK, so now I think I'm going to be raped on the cost, but I'm already in for a bundle with this trip, so I bite the bullet and do what needs to be done.
Jay takes his time, shuffling back and forth across his garage, sharing fishing stories, tips, and techniques as he goes. When all was said and done, my trolling motor worked better than before, and I had a lot more info on Lake Shasta than from any other source I had previously found. Jay's price was even better than I expected, and the service was incomparable. (I think I even tipped him some). We went back to the lake and caught good numbers of fish every day. Even my 6 year old son was catchin' 'em!
Jay saved the trip for us, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" to him. I wish there were more people in the world like Jay.

Kevin
JLS (Jay Liu's Service)

Re: Big Thanks to JLS (Jay Liu’s Service) Trolling motor rep

Post by JLS (Jay Liu's Service) »

Thanks Kevin, glad to be of service. If you’re coming up to Shasta feel free to call for the latest info on Lake Shasta.

JLS (Jay Liu’s Service)
Gambler

Re: Big Thanks to JLS (Jay Liu’s Service) Trolling motor rep

Post by Gambler »

Hey Jay,

Made me happy when I ran across your name her last night. Glad to know you're still out there.

No Shasta trips for us this year, but my li'l club is coming up to the Delta (Russo's) last weekend in April. If you don't mind, I could use some info when the time gets closer. I've only fished the Delta 3 times, sure is a different style of fishing. I know it's not exactly your neck of the woods, but you are a lot closer than I am down here in Lancaster!

Take care Jay,

Kevin