Clear Lake.

Jerkbait0071

Clear Lake.

Post by Jerkbait0071 »

Man I tell ya that lake was plum crazy stupid today. Lots of fish but I've never in my life seen Clear Lake look like it did today. The rollers coming across the main body were at least 6 foot and thats no joke. 6 foot rollers makes for a very interesting boat and 4000 rpms. Until this wind lays down I will not be going back.
www.xtremeglove.com
www.bpboatcenter.com
lionkiller

Re: Clear Lake.

Post by lionkiller »

Laid down some today....I see a rustle in the trees out the window now, but it sure ain't howlin like the past few days.
It's just a beating.....till you fight back.
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

after 10 years of fishin clealake...doesnt surprise me...sometimes its a go..sometimes...sit an have another cup of coffee...either way will be up there next week so if ya see a gunmetal,triton 21x2 fishin..stop and say hey....jack
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

eagle123777 wrote:after 10 years of fishin clealake...doesnt surprise me...sometimes its a go..sometimes...sit an have another cup of coffee...either way will be up there next week so if ya see a gunmetal,triton 21x2 fishin..stop and say hey....jack
If you see a pontoon pull in front of you... Just Kidding. ;-)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln