Skeeter boat ?

Skeeterman

Skeeter boat ?

Post by Skeeterman »

Well guys im thinking of looking for a new Skeeter boat with in a year or so.My ? is I know Yamaha is not selling the HPDI in CA. anymore which is what I want.Now if I go out of state to get my new boat with a HPDI will it be legal in CA?
ironmanlu377

Re: Skeeter boat ?

Post by ironmanlu377 »

i was just told yesterday that you can not even bring one in from out of state because of the c.a.r.b. rating of only two stars and cal will only allow three star rated motors
Wishin I was Fishin
BASS REAPERS
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Check with a good dealer, somewhere. Last I knew you could still bring them from out of state. Kalifornia will not sell them, but other states still do. Bill K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Put a Pro XS on that Skeeter.
Corey Fenske

Post by Corey Fenske »

Skeeterman,
You can still bring a motor into CA. You dont register the motors. You can always tell them you had the motor and put it onto a hull that you bought.
In a few weeks I will have my new Skeeter ZX225 with the new four stroke on it. Very impressive motor. If you want to get ahold of me and I can give you a ride in it to see if it is anything you might consider. This motor is not anything like the Verado. That motor ruined the four stroke mind set of everyone. This motor is as close to a 2 stroke as you can get.
Right now I have a 08 20i that has a HPDI on it, and time to sell it.
912nitro

Post by 912nitro »

Poat Pics of the Skeeter?
Wise men STILL seek Him....
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Corey, what does that new 4 stroke weigh? How does it compare to the Pro XS? Do you have any performance data?