ESPN

mark poulson

ESPN

Post by mark poulson »

The way the govt. has screwed up the hurricane relief effort, I wonder if they put ESPN in charge?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
mac (Doyle McEwen)

When you say government

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Are you saying the local, state or federal..In truth there is plenty of wrongs to go around for all three..The initial response was in the hands of local and state athourities and obviously they failed miserably..The federal government wasn't far behind, but to fully engage the the efforts of the federal government takes time, it always has and unfortunately it always will..Sometimes I think we expect far too much in far too short a time..Could it have been done better, no doubt..How much better and how much more quickly is the true questions..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Ron C

Hey Mark...

Post by Ron C »

...do you think that maybe the a$$hole armed robbers, looters, and rapists may have had an affect on the relief efforts? It's always easy to cast stones at the government - especially from the left.
Rich_Thiel

Its not a good Time to point fingers

Post by Rich_Thiel »

The thing is to get everyone out. For night time looting, shooting and rapes. Well, the people took it up on their own and killed one rapist that tried on a 13yr old. Shot another in the head, and they just left them there for all to see what would happen to them.

Im sure there is going to be some MAJOR revamping in the system(S). Your going to see resignations, appointment, etc.

What surprise's me, is that I don't see Jesse Jackson, nor Al Shapton any where around. And any of the High Profile Democratic Party. Im sure there all be saying something to knock the System.

One thing that I did see alot of was O'Reilly and Geraldo getting things done on the Spot. They don't have any political party to answer too or channel that they have to go through.

Just my Observation

Rich Thiel
Guide exclusively on the California Delta, Lake Berryessa and Clearlake for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass.
http://www.calbassguide.com , www.roboworms.com , www.quickdrops.com
www.316lurecompany.com
Rich_Thiel

Its not a good Time to point fingers

Post by Rich_Thiel »

The thing is to get everyone out. For night time looting, shooting and rapes. Well, the people took it up on their own and killed one rapist that tried on a 13yr old. Shot another in the head, and they just left them there for all to see what would happen to them.

Im sure there is going to be some MAJOR revamping in the system(S). Your going to see resignations, appointment, etc.

What surprise's me, is that I don't see Jesse Jackson, nor Al Shapton any where around. And any of the High Profile Democratic Party. Im sure there all be saying something to knock the System.

One thing that I did see alot of was O'Reilly and Geraldo getting things done on the Spot. They don't have any political party to answer too or channel that they have to go through.

Just my Observation

Rich Thiel
Guide exclusively on the California Delta, Lake Berryessa and Clearlake for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass.
http://www.calbassguide.com , www.roboworms.com , www.quickdrops.com
www.316lurecompany.com