Reel EX fast services

fishwithron2

Reel EX fast services

Post by fishwithron2 »

Sent 7 reels out early wed morning on priority mail to Reel Ex which Dan e-mail me to confirm receiving it thursday. Today ( sat ) at 3:30 p.m. all reels came back and can't wait to put them to use. Can't beat that for fast service
DanIsaac

Re: Reel EX fast services

Post by DanIsaac »

Thank you, I'm glad we could help! Thank you for the post!

Anyone else interested, there is a week left on our 1 free with 6 service special! Please feel free to call, or just send em' in. Instructions are on our website. 5 day turnaround on "free special"!

Dan
www.reel-ex.com
650-454-4938
Last edited by DanIsaac on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sker13

Post by sker13 »

I sent him 6 and they performed outstanding at Clear Lake this weeked. My scorpion was throwing a dd22 a country mile. Smooth like butter!
There's One, Sterling
Hardcore Bass Apparel
hcbass.com
brian stafford

Post by brian stafford »

Yep, Dan is the best. He has a real sense of customer service and is meticulous (anal actually) :lol:
Brian
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Ouch! I'd hate to hear what my enemies say about me!

Quilty as charged though! I just do em' like they were my own, that's all......but THANKS GUYS!

Dan
www.reel-ex.com
SteveKit

Post by SteveKit »

Got my Curados back Monday. Man just like new!

Thanks Dan!

SK
charlie lee

Post by charlie lee »

Had 8 reels done. I was headed out of town and realized I would not be home around the 96 hr. turnaround. I called, and Dan had already shipped my reels back after 24 hrs. That's customer service. I now have 8 like new reels.
A customer for life.
Charlie
ChuckP

Post by ChuckP »

Never a complaint! Everyone who sends a reel to Dan is happy with the result. I shipped 9 Stradic reels to Dan on Monday, 3 of which were broken, and had them all back on Friday morning. All of them work perfectly. Thanks Dan.
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Thank you guys it was my pleasure......anyone interested in the same service can check out our special @ www.reel-ex.com. You have 2 days left to call to receive this special pricing. As you can see, the results you get back will make you question the need to buy new reels. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks again,

Dan Isaac
www.reel-ex.com

p.s. how's the fishin'?