Delta question

Grant

Delta question

Post by Grant »

Clear Lake has been so good lately I haven't been to the Delta in several months. Whats hot? Areas and/or baits. Is anyone catching stripers and blacks in any areas? I usually hit the inside and outside of Mildred but if that is dead I can run just about anywhere. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
Jason C.

Re: Delta question

Post by Jason C. »

Hey Grant,
Whats baisically been working for me is a brown and blue jig-n-grub and a white and chatruse blade. Hope this helps.
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
Cooch

Re: Delta question

Post by Cooch »

Grant, No doubt, you been going ta ClearLake the past few months, you is spoiled and will be greatly disappointed with the bite on the River right now. There are fish ta be caught, but you will go through tons of small fish. The stripers are in as are the salmon, typical October bite! We saw a number of really good fish yesterday with that monster low tide, these fish were just kinda cruising in about 8-12 feet of water off some ledges and drops. Water in some of the areas is uncharictaristically clear right now, I saw stuff I've never seen before, including these fish. They were not catchable in most areas. But they are kinda hunkered in some deep water right now.

My suggestion, if'n ya don't wanna be dissapointed right now, ya might be better off back at ClearLake! HAR!