The kids still rolling along

Sports talk forum
some guy

The kids still rolling along

Post by some guy »

looks like he might get the call.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/tea ... p?c_id=bal

thought you would enjoy this Buddy.

For those of you who don't know this is my best friend since 2nd grade's cousin. He use to be the little kid in the stands watching My buddy and I play ball growing up, now we are watching him. So cool. If he stays healthy he will be an ace for years. 8)
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
StockOption

Re: The kids still rolling along

Post by StockOption »

Sweet.

I just txt'd Theo, thanks for the tip ;)
Kurt
some guy

Post by some guy »

He's an Angel fan at heart. Dont let the O fool you. He hates the BoSox and he is in your guys division. You just might see the O's call him up later on in the year and just might face the Sox.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

Looks like he's dominating down there. Good for him. It'd be nice for you and him if he ended up pitching for the Angels some day.
some guy

Post by some guy »

he was suppose to get picked up by the halos out of high school but seattle gave him a bigger signing bonus. Then he was bait in the Bedard trade and is with the O's now. Who knows where he will end up. I know where ever he goes I will be sporting that hat when he is on the bump.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

some guy wrote:I know where ever he goes I will be sporting that hat when he is on the bump.
So noted.

My collection of Red Sox hats is expansive. This of course assumes your head is not shaped like a pin like G's is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kurt
g-man

Post by g-man »

StockOption wrote:
some guy wrote:I know where ever he goes I will be sporting that hat when he is on the bump.
So noted.

My collection of Red Sox hats is expansive. This of course assumes your head is not shaped like a pin like G's is :lol: :lol: :lol:
this coming from a guy whos head is the size of a basketball. I didn't know they made hats that big, that "B" must be HUGE!
100% LL