Bass fishing and Energy drinks

Rick G

Bass fishing and Energy drinks

Post by Rick G »

are a pretty common mix. Especially with the night tournament season just around the corner. What if you could drink energy drinks that are good for you? There is a new product out on the market that has the great ingredients of the Acai Berry [like Monavie] in an energy drink. The website is www.myefusjon.com/anglersmarine. This is currently the hot up and coming multi level marketing company that is storming the Bass Tournament Trails. It is in its infancy and growing in huge leaps daily. If you are interested give me a call or come by the store, Santee or Anaheim for a sample. Tastes great and packs a great punch for derby day and is healthy. Plus, how about a chance to make BIG MONEY in MONTHS. Dont get left behind! Rick G.714-666-2628
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
BassCatPuma

*NM*

Post by BassCatPuma »

*NM*
Last edited by BassCatPuma on Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.basscat.com
www.mossdale-boats.com
www.purefishing.com
www.nosweatmist.com
www.rodwraps.com
one fish wonder

Re: Bass fishing and Energy drinks

Post by one fish wonder »

Here ya go boys!

http://www.sambazon.com/

:D :D :D :D
www.quiksilver.com
Phil

Post by Phil »

I guess if your into giving your kids a few scoops of sugar and a couple of candy bars to get the day going. (whooHooooo) -----------I say hay go for it...For me, no thanks, I am still on coffee and hate to change....
Flippinjigs

Post by Flippinjigs »

My type of energy drink is fruit juice, most any type. And fruit. But no bannas in the boat. It' a natural sugar. keeps me going. I also put cut up oranges in a zip lock bag into the ice cooler in the boat. Thats really good and cold. When it's really hot (frogin weather) I'll drink gator aid and/or water. I stay way from them canned energy drinks like Rockstar or Red Bull I don't need to get that wired up. Even those so called sugar less energy drinks can't be good for you no matter what they claim.

Good Fishin
Wipn_bass24_7

Post by Wipn_bass24_7 »

i will drink anything with caffeine to keep me up. That sambazon stuff tastes like blended raisins lol! ewww. unless ur into that..
Bass Pro Shopper

Post by Bass Pro Shopper »

I'm waiting for Acai Gatorade! :lol:
Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
It's more serious than that!
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Phil wrote:I guess if your into giving your kids a few scoops of sugar and a couple of candy bars to get the day going. (whooHooooo) -----------I say hay go for it...For me, no thanks, I am still on coffee and hate to change....
That is why more and more young people are sick and/or have medical problems, too much sugar and junk food/drinks. Good old water, coffee, ice tea and natural fruit juice's, with no added ingrediants would keep them and all of us healthier into old age. And they are easier on the old pocketbook. :wink: Bill K :lol:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Smile_n_Jax

Post by Smile_n_Jax »

I thought promoting a product on this site without being a paid advertiser was against the rules.
Jax Keilman
"I may be crazy, but it's kept me from going insane" - Waylon Jennings
'89 Stratos 269V, 90HP Yamaha. Small, but I love it.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Who has tried the 5 Hour Energy Drink I have seen on TV and at the check out at the store? Says it has no sugar and only 4 calories. Just wondering how well they work and if they give you caffeine type side effects.

Pat
Jon

5 hour energy drink

Post by Jon »

Pat, I bass fish and flyfish. Every year I go to Montana for 10 days. When there we fish 12 hours+ each day. (It doesn't get dark until 10pm) The 5 hour energy drinks are the best. No buzz, no crash. Just extra alertness. Which is important when you ar trying to watch a size 20 fly float.
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

Smile_n_Jax wrote:I thought promoting a product on this site without being a paid advertiser was against the rules.
Go 5 adds down and 4 adds over and wha la you have your paid advertiser.....
propgun

Post by propgun »

For those who don't like the sugar in your drinks you should try the herbalife drink called LIFTOFF. Tablet form just drop it into your water bottle check it out at http://www.getliftoffnow.com/gln.do there is no sugar, B12, B6, ginsing, and a bunch of natural other stuff thats good for ya. Main thing NO SUGAR CRASH and NO SUGAR HIGH! And it's great for the kids helps with their focus.
Ron Licari

www.peregrine250.com
http://www.theBBZ.com
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

N.A.R wrote:
Smile_n_Jax wrote:I thought promoting a product on this site without being a paid advertiser was against the rules.
Go 5 adds down and 4 adds over and wha la you have your paid advertiser.....
Is that the same Rick G. from Anglers??? OMG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rick, every day I look out at my boat, and think of you and Cindy.
Thanks.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Brian D.

Oh boy...

Post by Brian D. »

more Jesus Juice. No doubt that the Acai berry and the associated health benefits are good for ya, but what turns me off on the product is how it is marketed. Nearly every day I see 1 or 2 cars with a huge Mona Vie sticker on the back. Is everyone making money or is it over-saturated?

IMHO, the 5 hr. Energy and Liftoff tablets are two of the better products on the market for better mental focus and energy. Vitamin B-12 is the key in both products.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Wolfeman

Re: Oh boy...

Post by Wolfeman »

Steriods Baby, Steriods.
Builds up your strength to heave those big swimbaits hour after hour.
The associated acne breakout will keep the opposite sex away so you'll have more time for fishing.
The induced steriod-rage will come in handy when someone tries to encroach on 'your water'.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
Gerryjig

Post by Gerryjig »

dang, isn't persuing bass alone enough to keep you on your feet? You all are wussies. Try fishing the salt offshore in an 18ft c/c 5 or 6 days in a row catching YFT, YT and Dorado.............freshwater bassin ain't nothin :wink:
Gerryjig OUT!
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Starbucks Double shots. Caffeine has multiple proven health benefits. When my hands start shaking, it really improves the action of my baits. Stuff should be illegal it works so good!

Tried the 5 hour energy stuff and was really disappointed, did nothing.

:roll:
I had to come back...I know...
biteme

Post by biteme »

Ive been brewin ice tea from home. Freeze it the night before and its perfect during a hot day of fishing.
Business must be tough to get on the forum and start pushing a MLM scam....
Last edited by biteme on Mon May 25, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BassManDan

Post by BassManDan »

Cocaine and diet 7-Up is my goto!
BassManDan - 1997 Stratos 295 Pro Elite

"In the spirit of akido, sh-sh-sh-shaaa."
-Dale Gribble from TV's "King of the Hill"

"It would be the best of all possible worlds were it not for religion."
- John Adams, 1776
Ray L.

I drink a lot of them to be sure

Post by Ray L. »

Red Bull, Monster, red line, and Lift Off. Whatever I have handy. Yes Gerry the Salt is the best but I still drink them out there as well.
By the way the Calico bite is off the hook right now on te rock piles. Took The boat out after work in Dana and ran north above Aliso and got into them pretty good for 2 hours and then it shut down. Oh well went home and felt good to be back in the big pond.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
Sinjin Kim

Re: I drink a lot of them to be sure

Post by Sinjin Kim »

Instead of just looking for a moment's energy source by drinking energy drinks, I think people/anglers in general should focus on their day to day diets and exercise as often as possible. If we eat junk food, don't exercise and cheat our bodies of adequate rest, our bodies won't perform to its optimum abilities.

How many athletes out there drink monster, red bull and other energy drinks during competition? I usually see athletes drinking plenty of water and sports drinks such as Gatorade.

Take care of your body daily and you will perform better on the water.
WishinIwerFishin

Post by WishinIwerFishin »

The only energy drink I use is Cytomax, it tastes good and isn't too strong. I have tried redline and others like it and they mess up my stomach and sometimes make me dizzie. I drink cytomax when mountain biking also, it hydrates as well as gives energy.
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

For an 8+ hour day ... Seven to Eight 800mg pills of Motrin with four to six Alieves, A good old American Sandwich with beef jerky and granola bars, ~ Waters and a box of Crystal Light Energy packets to put into them. (they have 60mg's of caffine in each packet for the same price as regular) and I keep one to four 5-hour enery drinks in my bag for extream pain.

The B-12 shot - and laying on my back for 5+ minuets on the deck~ listening to Lynard Skynard while looking up at the sky really helps my back and the mussles from not knotting up more.... and gives me energy again.

Even though I have been surgicly repaired- I just can't keep those mussles loose and pain free for some reason. :?

As soon as I get home I pop myself over the bed rail - and then DeltaLuke or DeltaKris will walk on me gently. DeltaJack thinks it still is a game and will play elephant !! :shock:

:lol: :lol:
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

biteme wrote:Ive been brewin ice tea from home. Freeze it the night before and its perfect during a hot day of fishing.
Business must be tough to get on the forum and start pushing a MLM scam....

I agree, and I like the frozen Ice Tea as well!
Kevin Evans - Kap

Mtn Dew and a Snickers bar...

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

I myself still like a nice cold Mtn Dew and a snickers bar for my pick me up... :o :o :o
plus a lot of water... 8) 8) it seems when I eat a little something it always helps with the energy level too..

Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...
L Dub

Re: Mtn Dew and a Snickers bar...

Post by L Dub »

Diet Coke in the AM then water and gatorade till I get to shore.

After fishing from a tube all day I usually start to get sleepy/ tired on the drive home. I take a 5hour Energy drink and I'm good to go in no time flat.

I avoid all the sugar filled energy drinks in general cause I crash pretty hard after they wear off. Plus I don't want all that sugar in my system anyways.

5hour Energy is the way to go! Besides a full nights sleep anyways, but who ever gets that?
Gerryjig

Post by Gerryjig »

Ray L. wrote:Red Bull, Monster, red line, and Lift Off. Whatever I have handy. Yes Gerry the Salt is the best but I still drink them out there as well.
By the way the Calico bite is off the hook right now on te rock piles. Took The boat out after work in Dana and ran north above Aliso and got into them pretty good for 2 hours and then it shut down. Oh well went home and felt good to be back in the big pond.
right on Ray, the salt is getting good again, you get them on the hardbaits?........those in the boilers are the best!! Fishing MDR this Sat to try and better a somewhat lackluster start this year. Give me a holler when the time is good.
Gerryjig OUT!
bss_hunter

Post by bss_hunter »

Methamphetamine 'll make you fish all night and all damn day boys!! Think I'm kidding? Well tell me how KVD got so skinny? eh?eh?