Ya Gotta Love It !! I know DeltaJack Does .......

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
DeltaDan

Ya Gotta Love It !! I know DeltaJack Does .......

Post by DeltaDan »

Kid is a pure Natural !! We just need to work on his putting some more. :lol:

Took him out for his first time 3-4 weeks ago. He had this crazy idea that we were just going to a driving range - and when we were called up to the first tee ... he was in shock after he asked where we we were going and I pointed out the flag.

DeltaJacks reply was - "Way Down There !! :shock: "

Here is his first tee shot - Yes his swing sucks here on his first hole ....... :lol:

BUT ~ by the 6th hole - he had it all almost figured out just by himself in just watching BrothA Phil and I ! See the natutral hip rotation already comming into play ? ... Still needs to work on his grip lately ~ as he want to seperate his hands naturaly unless you remind him verbally to doubble check himself.

Then two weeks ago ~ I picked him up on a shortened day from school and we headed out to Bethel Is GC - where we shoot a nine for a whopping $8 total !

DeltaJack is trying to overswing here -- but we worked on it the next week at The Vinyards driving range.

OMG- Look at his head and follow thru for his age !!

Yesterday was even more fun as he really smacked the ball - and even pitched 3x better after we have been practicing with wiffle balls up at the park almost every evening. Still gotta get him to putt w/o using his wrist ..... We will be working on that even more this summer once he finishes school in 14 more days. 8)

DeltaJack is afraid of the water here -- - as he lost his very first ball into the drink the hole prior - and he cried big alligator tears in loosing something that he loved ALOT for one of his 10th birthday presants. :cry: -- Also he got very conseraive in his back swing for some reason after that blooper. :?

Kids have a special/unique way of showing you the most meaningful things you own - are quickly gone ........ when you do not tie them to #80 braid !! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the round ended even sweeter as DeltaJack made his very first out from a Sandy --- Even though he still had a 10 yard uphill putt, That was the shot he kept telling DeltaLuke and DeltaKris about all evening yesterday - and some times again today. 8)

Cheers,
Dan
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
sTony

Re: Ya Gotta Love It !! I know DeltaJack Does .......

Post by sTony »

Whenever you guys are ready to go, give me a shout!

sTony
DeltaDan

Re: Ya Gotta Love It !! I know DeltaJack Does .......

Post by DeltaDan »

Will do BrothA Stonez !

If BrothA Todd and SistaH Monz are unable to be up here by this Wednesday ~ How are you looking from 1430 on ??
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )