Finally in the works

Share vehicle info.
Greg_Cornish

Finally in the works

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Working with my insurance company on details to buy a 2005 5 door Mercedes Sprinter diesel. 23 MPG. Turbo charged., 5,000 lb towing capacity, Vangator lift, 8 way seat. Driver's seat comes 2 ft back and rotates 90 degrees, drops to 10 inches from floor and raises to 23 inches off floor. Hand control, new insulation and recarpting. Power door and remote.

Totally gone over. Kinda like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sh_XhGFtXU

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Greg_Cornish

Re: Finally in the works

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Yeeehaw, done deal.

Greg

This will confirm our conversation of today in which I extended verbal authorization for the van conversion and travel cost of $17,610.

Michael Mills
******** Insurance
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
sTony

Post by sTony »

That's a sweet looking ride Greg! Congratulations, I'm happy for you!

sTony
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

sTony wrote:That's a sweet looking ride Greg! Congratulations, I'm happy for you!

sTony
Thank you sir. It's basically a dolled up FedEx truck. I'll be fishing Mendocio. Shasta, Oroville, the Delta and Berryessa no in the old pontoon 6 cyl diesel
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

I killed that deal when I found they suddenly dropped the prices of the 2008s so far down it competed with the price of this on. My new van showed up at the conversion company. Here are photos of my van.

Photos in.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Think I'll order a spare tire cover

Image[/img]