WON Motherlode, Lake McClure this Saturday

WON Teams

WON Motherlode, Lake McClure this Saturday

Post by WON Teams »

I will be running the WON Motherlode event this Saturday at Lake McClure. Check in and launch from Barretts South.

Any questions please email wonbassteams@sbcglobal.net or call 209 704 4091.

Thanks

Gary Watts

Also, if you missed this announcement I have pasted it below:

To all who have fished WON Bass with us:

It was with a heavy heart, that Bret, Gary and I made the decision to leave WON Bass. I had been with the organization for 10 years and had run over 150 tournaments for them. Bret and Gary had almost 15 years combined. A tournament director is dependant solely on his integrity. After Hutch left, we felt that the direction WON was taking was not where we wanted to go. This is not a jab at WON, it is just our opinion. We decided that Anglers Choice offered us the best option to take care of our anglers, who, after all, are our friends. Mark Mendez stepped up and made concessions to our fishermen to make the transition seamless.

1) Any angler who has fished a WON Bass tournament with one of us this year, paid for a WON membership and wants to come with us to AC, will automatically become a member of AC at no cost for the remainder of the season.
2) Any point accrued (either in a region or Wondering) will be transferred to AC.
3) Any angler of the year certificates from WON Bass will be honored at AC events.
4) The entry, options and pay-out will remain the same.

This does not mean that the memberships, points and certs are not good at WON anymore. It just means they are good at AC as well.

We will run the WON events scheduled in our regions until the end of November. We will help with the transition to the new directors.

Look on www.usanglerschoice.net in the next few days for our new schedules.

It is our goal to leave no angler behind and to create no ill will. We will continue to offer quality, fair and consistent tournaments.

Thank you,
Bill Cook, Bret Smith, Gary Watts
Complete Info at www.wonbass.com

NO LATE FEES in the Motherlode region.
Kevin

Re: WON Motherlode, Lake McClure this Saturday

Post by Kevin »

The second part of your post is in poor taste I must say.
Bassman35

Re: WON Motherlode, Lake McClure this Saturday

Post by Bassman35 »

Gary,
Does this mean if anyone fishes this tournament at Mcclure that they won't have to pay a membership for Anglers Choice? This looks like a bonus tournament where anyone fishing the Rookie league or Anglers Choice can have a warm up Tourny and not have to pay 2 Memberships. Am I reading that correct?
Bryan