do we care that tiger woods enjoyed fishing?

Sports talk forum
backseatfishergirl

do we care that tiger woods enjoyed fishing?

Post by backseatfishergirl »

I was reading anothr fishing forum and came across a thread
where they were discussing tiger woods dramas - i thought it kinda crazy and got to thinking ... tiger woods fishes do we care what he uses ? he's got the money to buy any type of reel rod whatever makes him a better fisherman ... do we care what he uses? do we even care that he is a fisherman?

anyway ...i wrote about it and i was wondering if anyone did care or do we just care about the drama?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2836 ... -escapades
Last edited by backseatfishergirl on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tin Can

Re: do we care that tiger woods enjoyed fishing?

Post by Tin Can »

What's the difference between a 3 wood and a Buick?

Tiger can drive a 3 wood more than 300 yards. :D

On a serious note, I think they should leave the guy a lone and let him sort his problem out. I'm tired of hearing about it.
backseatfishergirl

and the buick would just end up in the wood anyway
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

backseatfishergirl wrote:and the buick would just end up in the wood anyway
:D

Did you hear Tiger was trying to legally change his name to Cheetah?

:lol:
backseatfishergirl

thats the best one i heard all day
TEAMDEADMONEY

I could care less

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

about what Tiger Woods likes or dislikes. I could care less if he cheated or still cheats on his wife.
What I do care about is him winning golf tournaments....PERIOD!

I could give a rats arse if he promotes Buick and drives another brand, or if he has a girlfriend and a hottie model wife. Obviously his wife was lacking somewhere or he wouldnt have cheated on her...people cheat because the other person isnt doing it for them whether it be physically and or mentally....

Just win all 4 Majors this coming year and all will be forgiven.....

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
acm95301

Re: I could care less

Post by acm95301 »

Tiger + Escalade = Cheetah.
2009 Bass tracker 175 TXW 60 hp
Lowrance HD7 with Lss-1.
Power Drive V2 70lb 24v Minnkota trolling Motor.
bassrman

Post by bassrman »

Tiger just needs to take a lesson from Koby Bryant!,buy mama a monster 20 carat rock!,and all will be forgivin!..HA!......
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:about what Tiger Woods likes or dislikes. I could care less if he cheated or still cheats on his wife.
What I do care about is him winning golf tournaments....PERIOD!

I could give a rats arse if he promotes Buick and drives another brand, or if he has a girlfriend and a hottie model wife. Obviously his wife was lacking somewhere or he wouldnt have cheated on her...people cheat because the other person isnt doing it for them whether it be physically and or mentally....

Just win all 4 Majors this coming year and all will be forgiven.....

Pete 8)
WOW Pete you took the words right out of my mouth
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote: Just win all 4 Majors this coming year and all will be forgiven.....

Pete 8)

Pete ? .... I thought Kobie rulled ?

Kobie ... anyone here ........ KOBIE ????? :lol:

Side note- I just think it is a joke of his statement - "My Transgression"

Wood's need a new Lawyer or PR person to write up his lame statements and post up on his site. From all my years of schooling - a "Trangression" is not knowing what you are doing wrong . If you did not see the "No Tresspassing" sign (say while hunting - on public property - and you came up inbetween the signs posted/covered up 100 yards apart that you did not see .... and then continued hunting and were cought/self realization of not being where you are and where you are SUPPOSED to be ....... THAT is a Transgression.

Now on the other had - A Sin is a Sin ..... Call the token Womanizer just like the HIGHEST Ace in a deck of cards - A spade is a spade.

There is and never will of been ANY "Transgression" at all .

The Fool commited adultry many a times plain and simple ~ and is not willing to step up to the plate and admit it. :roll:

The reason why the smart hoe hired a Lawyer and denied everything .... then was going to make a public statement that was removed at 20 to airing time .... Was because Wood's SPONSOR's were also deep as well fully knowing the Full Value. That she could alone could put put "them" in the same basket as they booked her flights, hotels, dinners with Woods as well. -- And stay out of the media's attention.

The cistern only goes so deep- before it starts to show it's true colors from down below. Image
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

He was fishin with the wrong pole. 17 other poles and he chose the wrong one. very hard not to sweep set on that wrong one when you get bit. Foolish mistake though. His sponsorships will be more difficult to retain and image is tarnished. If his game can withstand the pressure of the idiotic media than I have all the respect, but I don't think it will. 4 majors no way he does that. I don't care either way I hope he does but with all the baggage caused by this I highly doubt he will be playing at a level that he is used to mentally. Golf as is bass fishing is a mental game more than anything
lowerider

Post by lowerider »

Hes exactly like MOST sports stars. A no class chump. I'm sure his kids will be proud to grow up and find out their dad is a P.O.S. who cheated on them and their mom.
I understand people have problems but be a man and divorce her if your not happy. Dont put your family through all this B.S..
I guess if he wins all four majors thats all that matters? :roll:
WishinIwerFishin

Post by WishinIwerFishin »

I was on another fishing site and they were talking about tiger and all his drama.........Oh wait a munite that was western bass. :lol: :lol:

you guy crack me up, you dont care about him so much you wasting your time talking about him. :roll:

Wait a munite now I'm involved in all this tiger talk too :shock: , and I dont care for him or the game of golf either.
www.baysicscreenprint.com
Bassinlee

Re: I could NOT care less

Post by Bassinlee »

What do Tiger Woods and a baby harp seal have in common? Ans:
They both get clubbed by Norwegians.
Tiger's sponsors are sticking by him, especially Nike. After all, their motto is, "Just Do It".
Yeah, I know, cheap shots. :twisted:
But I don't care what he does with his other head, I just like watching the dude do stuff like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHZby17sG3U :shock:
And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1I55z-x6zc
:(
This will blow over. He needs to apologize to his family, leave the bimbos alone, and get back to amazing feats in a game that I can hardly call a sport. Hell, golf to me is as much a sport as curling. Which is to say, not much of one. Unless you're Tiger, and doing absolutely apesh!t shots like these.

-Bassinlee
Ib5g

Post by Ib5g »

His wife developed her own line of pings, apparently they're good enough to beat tiger :?
Don't stop till it sounds expensive!!
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Not matter your feelings or thought about him, he is one of the best golfers to come along in many years.
As for his fishing, I am glad to hear that he do's. That is one more that fish and hunt and it not a anti-hunter/fisher like so many of the people now days.
As for his affair, SO WHAT, his he the only one that has done that ?.
I for one will move on and not become involved with his personal life, nor let it hinder mine.
I enjoy watching him play golf and love it when he comes though on the last day and wins, after hearing all the sports annoucers putting him down. I believe it is nothing more than jelousy.
BIll K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
bubbasuncle

Post by bubbasuncle »

the police asked Elle how many times did she hit him. she said just put me down for a five.
when in doubt,jerk their lips
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Buddy,
I'm not sure this will effect his golf game. Think about when you are out fishing. Are you thinking about work or the rent/mortgage? No, you're thinking about fishing.
Tiger's a great golfer because he can block out everything else and just concentrate on the next shot.

And, he'll still sell a ton of shoes, and clubs, and Buicks. The sponsers won't leave him.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
Dynastyworms

Post by Dynastyworms »

good one tin!

Did you know NIKE is going to release a set of clubs endorsed by Mrs Woods. NIKE's new slogan "The only clubs that can beat Tiger!"

Z :lol:
Dom

Post by Dom »

Same thing happen in Nascar back in the 90's Jeff Gordon came on the scene from USAC and dominated the tracks he had a huge following everyone liked JG then he got fame and money did alittle cheating and all of a sudden everyone turned on him.

But as time goes by people forget and Jeff is doing great and the same thing will happen with Tiger. I say we like these people for thier talent who cares what or who thier doing on there personal time. I dont.

I try to put myself in that position fame, money and glory tons of bueatiful women throwing themselves at you on a daily basis. what would yall do? I would walk away :wink: or just not get caught :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously my ol man once told me "Boy it dont matter where you get ur apitite as long as you come home to eat" Along with "your _ _ _ _ will dig your grave faster then a pick and shovel will" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave Tiger alone the man can hit and chase little balls better then most :D :D :D :D :D

And an other thing why is GOLF such a prestigous(sp) sport? I dont play and never really cared about golf I like all the red neck sports Football,Racing,fishing,bull riding,poker,etc...

And wouldn't golf be in the same catagory as redneck sports? I mean come on, couple of rednecks were standing around one day drinking and said hey Im gonna see how far I can hit this little ball, then I am gonna go chase it down and do it again. K hold my sign, im boared lets see if we can hit it into this here little hole :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nope golf just dont do it for me. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tight Lines Dom
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

My fourteen year old daughter came home from school after this all hit the press, and said Tiger's wife is her idea of super woman.
I asked her what she thought would happen to a man who assaulted his wife with a golf club?
I think Tiger and his family have their hands full, trying to sort out what should be their private problems.
Everyone is entitled to a private life.

P.S. I voted for him twice, but if Hilary Clinton had done the same thing to Bill Clinton, I'd probably have voted for her this time around.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
mike goodwin

Post by mike goodwin »

I'd allow Elin at least one mulligan, then hammer that fool
with ah Big Bertha and if she catches him a little thin then
whack his sorry a%% again.

O respect for that mofo ever again.........

YANKEE BLOOD FOREVER.......MG