FYI Guys: Killer un-tapped fishing location for rent!!

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
Jeff Taibi

FYI Guys: Killer un-tapped fishing location for rent!!

Post by Jeff Taibi »

That's right, you read that correctly! I am renting out my house here on Lake Forest II and moving to Santa Clarita for a few years.

I've lived here for 22 years now and seen the fishing at it's best and at it's worst ... and the worst was still sweet! It has good numbers of Largemouths up to 4lbs, a booming bluegill & redear population, and plenty of channel cats up to about 15lbs. I have "modified" the habitat situation under and around and out from my dock with great results. Besides bass, there is a resident horde of bluegills that are mostly about 10" "round" and very heavy about now, and several cats that are in the 4 to 10lb range. All of them come up and inhale stuff on the surface!

The lake is good sized with lots of coves and docks. In terms of "smart" fishing pressure, you will be it!! It is only 13' deep max and off-color so the fish are always shallow. You can fish 24/7 and summer nights can be "off the hook" on spinnerbaits and jigs.

Anyway, asking $2700/mo. plus a security deposit. Sure would be cool to rent it to someone who will take advantage of the fishing!

Call me at: 949-583-7309 OR e-mail at: jefft912@hotmail.com if you're interested or know someone who is. THANKS