Biggest POS on WB

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
longshot

Re: Biggest POS on WB

Post by longshot »

+1

A-hole hippie..I more than likely agree with your view on religion and the poppycock that it is....but..

I found it profoundly TRASHY for you to choose a thread where guys are HURTING and asking for Comfort and Well wishes (prayers) for their dying friend....

You should stop and think for half a second before trying to be the CLASS CLOWN all the time...

nobody gives a flying F what you believe......not the point of the thread....

WHO CARES if you Don't believe ??? Your POS for choosing to voice that opinion amongst well wishes and prayers for a dude that's facing terminal circumstances........
hippie

Post by hippie »

I almost believe you would not come up to me and call me a name to my face. You amaze me I said It was stupid now let it rest. If you can't well you have issues and you need to go pray. If it would make you feel better and your from so. cal. I'll let you take a swing at me if it will make you feel better. Instead name calling on a board I think a punch in the face would be better. It would show me how you really feel.
some guy

Post by some guy »

5 bucks on the long haired chinese guy
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
sTony

Post by sTony »

KingFisher wrote::roll: ..... spoken like true croanies..... seriously?... and god said let beasts roam the earth.. let there be light and there was light.. funniest **** EVER....

so do you believe god created the earth and heaven six days? and if you do can you prove it?... I can... :D but it wasnt god.. It was ELMO.... WHY not? could be..... and Pete... If Bones was here you would be the LAST person he would let know he was here.. IF HE WAS.....
With an email addy like that, did you really think you were hiding from us BB?

sTony