Dobyns Rods + Salt Springs = Fun in the Sun

Johnny C

Dobyns Rods + Salt Springs = Fun in the Sun

Post by Johnny C »

A little fun video shot yesterday at Salt Spring Valley Reservoir. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWrLmRmiII
http://www.dobynsrods.com
mark poulson

Re: Dobyns Rods + Salt Springs = Fun in the Sun

Post by mark poulson »

Very nice. You make it look easy.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

I love that place...the fishing has been slower this summer, but it it still a great place to fish
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

It's weird how the fish in John's video are so active and fight so hard, but in this video they just seem to swim to the boat without a fight. :shock:

Nice video John! I'm gonna have to check out Salt Springs, and it goes without saying, that Dobyns rods kick ***. Im in the process of sellin' off my Loomis'.

Andy
Steve Reed

Post by Steve Reed »

Good stuff John...
Monsterfishingtackle.com
Johnny C

Post by Johnny C »

One thing is that these videos should of been of different posts. Secondly Mikes video was fine and I know who shot it and I am proud of him! Mine was shot by my girl on the same kind of camera and it took alot of work becuase it was her first time. I actually got more good fish that the button was never pushed. With all that said, Salt Springs is a great place to fish where there are no carp, ski boats, and meat fisherman. Please give them a visit! As most of you on this site know I don't mind sharing and look for videos of me with my shameless plugs soon! Now lets all have a cold one...Johnny C
http://www.dobynsrods.com
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

At the request of the Original Poster, as well as I have already been thru this crap with you guys once this week, the other video and all related posts & remarks have been removed. The posts removed and edited by me were deamed to be in violation of our "Thread Jacking" policy.

Good Job Gumba!!!!
toadsonly

Post by toadsonly »

JohnnyC,

You are the man! Great job on the video. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge, I am looking forward to fishing some of those killer spot catching jigs you are making.