Where's the bite?

Hitman

Where's the bite?

Post by Hitman »

Haven't been out in 2 weeks. Where's the bite at right now? How's the water clarity and temps? Help a brotha out - going out Sat and Sun.

Thanks

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films
RichThiel

Re: Where's the bite?

Post by RichThiel »

Central to South,,,did a guide trip Wednesday with around 12 fish caught (Topwater Only) 8 were keepers up to 5-6lbs

Rich
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
sTony

Post by sTony »

Randy Pringle left this audio report yesterday. Apparently he's catching up the stripers real good right now:

http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/radio ... id=0002894

sTony
SLoGiN

Post by SLoGiN »

theres lots of decent fish on the flats on the san joaquin between the mouth of turner cut down to franks....went out thursday and me and my buddy had a 12 (me) and a 10(him) 2nd cast on magnum spooks.....wind came up....lots of chop....lots of boat traffic with the holiday and very little current and things got real tough for the morning....a couple big swirls but no more fish for the day....marked lots of fish just off the flats and probably spent way too much time in the area with the wind and lack of current but theres lots of quality fish around.....i saw a pack of at least 10 big fish bust on some bait a perfect cast away and a bass boat just plows right through them at 50 mph......pisser....i think with the bigger tides this week its gonna get real good.....water stayed 59-60 all day....one of those days that started out great and then went nowhere.....but i found some promising areas for later
SacRtrain

Post by SacRtrain »

Went out of Wimpys yesterday. I saw a boat of trollers catch a nice keeper but I had no bites up north. Fished snodgrass, and lost pretty hard for nothing but blacks. I needed to run my motor so I ran up to Hog for last light and Got smoked on top but missed a really nice one. Fishing a black and red vixen. I also marked a ton of fish just outside the slough but was unable to get them to eat. Only threw a 128 at them and decided to get back. Not the hottest right now up north but Ive been able to catch a few 10 plus around franks and mildrid while fishing for blacks. Guess I better get to the SJ.