"ABA MOTHERLODE"..."39" TEAMS SHOWED

RMANZO

"ABA MOTHERLODE"..."39" TEAMS SHOWED

Post by RMANZO »

up for our first points event of the season...... the top "5" were..... it took 7.40 lbs to get a check today..

1st=russ pierson/shawn conde..bf..7.18 "spotty" :D :D total..13.20
2nd=tom schachten/alex niapas..12.61
3rd=john donnelly/billy dehart..bf..6.96"spotty" :D :D total..11.11
4th=bruce harris/alvin borba..9.11
5th=gerry johnson/terry odem..8.99

i want to thank all you teams that have supported jamie and i the past few seasons... also, all you guys that moved up to this level...there are "ALOT" of choices to fish here in the motherlode, and we appreciate all of you( not to mention, you guys "all" have made the right choice :wink: :wink:)
next event is jan. 8th @ mcclure... happy holidays
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
Keith Rakoncza

Re: "ABA MOTHERLODE"..."39" TEAMS SHOWED

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

Robert,
We should be thanking you and Jamie for doing an outstanding job running the motherlode! Kyle and I know each tourney will be professionally run and we look forward to the tacos and stories at the end of the day (and my wife looks forward to baby sitting!). Melonies was tough but some big spots were caught. I had a 6.6 spot the day prior on a Pro Guide Jig but we struggled the day of the tourney. We are looking forward to McClure on Jan 8th and the rest of the season.

Great job by Russ and Shawn and nice 7.19 spot!
bassman 209

Post by bassman 209 »

Robert

This is my first year fishing with ABA, and I feel very fortunate to fish with a great group of people. From start to finish it was awesome very smooth and well ran. You and your Wife do a great job. Seeing some of the weights that came in and listening to a few of the guys talk, there are some awesome sticks out there and i know you have to bring your A-Game to compete with these teams. Unforntunatly my game wasn't there that day due to lack of pre-fishing but either way enjoyable, and picked up some new knowledge. I want to thankyou also for letting my business ( FATTY"S WORMS ) be apart of ABA and look forward to donating at each tournament. C-ya at McClure

Nevada
aka (FATTY)
p.s. unbelievable tacos
Rattletrapp

Post by Rattletrapp »

Robert, I had a great time at Melones and Thank You and you Wife for putting on a great event. I am certain I made the right choice by joining the ABA Motherlode this year and I look forward to the upcoming events!

Russ Trapp

PS Congrats to Russ Pierson and Shawn Conde for a a great tournament and a good payday!!!!
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

Rattletrapp wrote:Robert, I had a great time at Melones and Thank You and you Wife for putting on a great event. I am certain I made the right choice by joining the ABA Motherlode this year and I look forward to the upcoming events!

Russ Trapp

PS Congrats to Russ Pierson and Shawn Conde for a a great tournament and a good payday!!!!
thanks russ..... that pay day was pretty good :D :D the funny thing was, there were a few teams that didnt know what to think of our new 1-in-3 payback(these were guys that are usually at the top of each event).... guess what, we paid "12" spots, and 9-12th place were these guys, and they were happy w/1-in-3 today :P :P :P see you all @ mcclure... i am pretty sure we will have even "MORE TEAMS" for that one......
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Nice job Robert! RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
swimbait

Post by swimbait »

Thanks Robert. The taco's always soften the blow after a good motherlode beat down :) I think you might see 50 teams for McClure with the good bite. Can't wait.