Seaguar AbrazX vs. INVIZX

bigjosh15

Seaguar AbrazX vs. INVIZX

Post by bigjosh15 »

I really like Seaguar's Fluorocarbon, but Im stuck on the Difference between AbrazX and INVIZX, and which one is better. Just looking for your 2 cents.

Thanks

Josh
obsessed fisherman

Re: Seaguar AbrazX vs. INVIZX

Post by obsessed fisherman »

I've had real good performance from AbrazX. Therefore, never used InvizX. AbrazX does not seem to break as easy as some of the other flourcarbons I've used. May be that I have been getting better at knots and hook sets. I highly recommend AbrazX.
Jim
Luc Drouin

Post by Luc Drouin »

Both are good lines. I usually use the InvizX in smaller diameters 6 to 12LB test. If getting into heavy cover fishing 15Lb or more the AbrazX is more stiff which will help out. AbrazX has better "abrasion resistance". The InvizX is a little more sensative and soft which will help on casting. Both are stong and work well. Toss a spool of each on 2 different setups and see what you like.
fishing&fords

Post by fishing&fords »

I use them both and don't see much of a difference , there both great performers
zaldain

Post by zaldain »

Both great lines!

Abrazx- Awesome for short line flipping and pitching cover and slicing through delta elodea. Love the 25lb test.

Invisx- Very pliable and excellent on spinning reels. Prolly the best all around affordable 100% fluorocarbon you'll find in your local shop. I use this line 80% of the time.

If you want to spend a little extra coin and get the best of both worlds, go with the new TATSU. I call it "Tournament Line", only spooled before game day - Super soft, strong, invisible and lasts longer than comparable fluorocarbons. I'll put this stuff against any other line manufactured over seas!

Read more here: http://www.seaguar.com/products/tatsu.htm

Good luck!
Z