Striper Action Anyone?

striperwannab

Striper Action Anyone?

Post by striperwannab »

Fellow Brethern in the Loyal Order of Tuxedo Brotherhood,

I would like to get out this week and do some "dar tuxedo" fishing, anyone been out? Also, I haven't fished alot in Jan or Feb, usually regulated to Sept-Dec. What do some of you guys who chase them recommend?

Thanks,

WannaB
frankc

Re: Striper Action Anyone?

Post by frankc »

hey striperwanna, i have'nt fished for stripers for a couple of weeks now and when i did go i did real lousy this fall, but i won't give up and i plan on going this weekend.........i will post.................
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Today there was a very sickly looking one swim past the boat in the 4 pound range .... It acted like it was comatose/brain dead/Just flat out Lost.

With this 47 degree water and high presure sysyem ~~ Not a SINGLE FISH wanted any part of today !
Been at least two years ago that me and another person on the boat went without a single bite/nibble ... as we did today ! :shock:

My BrothA said he wanted to get his finger to stinky at least one time before we went back in. I told him to lather his finger up with the smelly jelly ......and push in my hemmroid.

He said ... "Im Done - Let's head in !!" :lol:

Water really cleared up recently, the tides are higher ... and the h2o temps now are way way down.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
SacRtrain

Post by SacRtrain »

aahahahaha! Im gonna use that one.