ABA Motherlode - Robert Mansor

TomL

ABA Motherlode - Robert Mansor

Post by TomL »

I just got back from a long drive out to Don Pedro - A long day fishing and a long drive back... and it was worth every second. I wanted to let those of you who haven't fished one of Robert's events know what you are missing.

As a fellow tournament director(ish) I can really appreciate a great tournament when I see one. This Don Pedro ABA event was the best team tournament I have ever fished. From the sign ups to boat checks, launch, weigh in, food, awards and everything in between this was a top notch event. I guess that's why there were 51 boats for the event! Kudo's to Robert and his staff. I know the time and effort it takes to put on an event and Robert has gone above and beyond... and after talking with some of the guys fishing it - the anglers recognize the effort!!

Congrats to Kyle Rasmussen and his partner (sorry for the lack of member on the name - blame it on no sleep for me). 26 + lbs and winning by almost 9 lbs in a 51 boat field is something special. Especially with that field, there were some great sticks at this event. Well done guys.

Also - hats off to Jigs (Phil Hill) and Johnny C (Johnny Chiarpotti) for the hard work on the fish at the live release tank. I know Johnny deflated fish until his hands bled and Jigs works his tail off for Don Pedro, the fish and the anglers! Thanks Guys!

I don't care where you live in Northern Cal - you've gotta head out to an ABA Motherlode event and fish one of these. I know I plan on fishing as many as I can. The motherlode lakes are fishing well too!

Now I need to get down and see the "Big Show" in so-cal and B. Linehan.... hmmm DVL Anyone?
Giants55

Re: ABA Motherlode - Robert Mansor

Post by Giants55 »

Definitely a well ran tournament. Lots of good fisherman, great food, quick weigh in, and a great lake. Thanks Robert, this was our first tourny with you guys, and we will be back.
Jim Moulton

Post by Jim Moulton »

Nice post Tom. Robert has been doing a great job since he has taken over the Mother load region growing it every year. His hard work is now paying off. Keep up the good work Jamie and Robert.
Kyle Rasmussen and Keith Rakoncza, What a great bag of fish! Big fish was 6lbs and change and they had 26+ limit with all solid fish. These two are always a threat on any lake. Congratulations!
Jim
Last edited by Jim Moulton on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.teamccmarine.com
C & C Marine
Modesto Ca
209-526-4120
Ranger Boats
Scott Burke

Post by Scott Burke »

Congratulations to Kyle and Keith. That was truly an impressive bag. I would have paid your entry just to run the net for you two. Robert you and your crew are doing the right stuff! Thanks again and I forgot to leave you my number. Its easy to forget with Cold beverages and Tacos. SB
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Robert,

Great job again! This is what folks have been talking about getting back to the basics. For me that magic number was 40 in this economy, 50 is just sick dude!

Great leadership!!!!
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Rattletrapp

Post by Rattletrapp »

Ditto from me on all the Props given to Robert and Jamie as well as all the people helping put on this tournament. I am so glad I am fishing this circuit. Well worth the money and to all those out there fishing other circuits. This is where you need to be!!!!
TomL

Post by TomL »

Rtrap - well everyone needs to fish both the ABA Motherlode & the Caifornia Bass Championship. :D :D
Scott Shambre

Post by Scott Shambre »

TomL wrote:Rtrap - well everyone needs to fish both the ABA Motherlode & the Caifornia Bass Championship. :D :D

Both circuits doing what they gotta do to draw the numbers!!!!!

Great job Robert & Tom, you have the hottest circuits going in NorCal
Is there a Lost Land of retards????