"" ATTENTION""....SLUGGFEST,

RMANZO

"" ATTENTION""....SLUGGFEST,

Post by RMANZO »

was scheduled for this weekend....this year, we told teams they are allowed to bring "2" children w/them as part of the team... the weather up here right now is horrible, and they are calling for even worse weather thur-sat...this is suppose to be a fun event, and getting the children involved was our goal this sluggfest....with the weather prediction, even though most the time it is wrong, we are going to postpone this saturdays event...jamie and i have taken everything into consideration, and since there are no points on the line, it is what we decided.... sorry if we inconvenienced anyone, but the kids will enjoy it much more w/better weather...we will let everyone know, within the next few weeks, the rescheduled date.....
"thank you all for u'r support"
robert mansor
aba motherlode director
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
TomL

Re: "" ATTENTION""....SLUGGFEST,

Post by TomL »

YEAHHHHH!!

I am headed to the CLassic and was going to have to miss it. Now I am in no matter what date you set it for. Rago is in too!

Bring it on Motherlode boys!

Uhhhh Manzo can you make it a weekend Rasmussen goes snow skiing and Bellini and Nico have to work please!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
barse41

Post by barse41 »

C'mon man. The only time i can get those girls to eat is when its nasty outside.
theres a fine line between fishin and standin on a boat like an idiot
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

Cool maybe I can figure out how to catch a fish at Pedro by the next date, or bring Hunter with me.
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Thanks Robert. I think it's the right choice. The boys would of went and been completely miserible. Let us know maybe even do a Sunday if their is too many conflicts with other tourneys.
Bryan