What do we have here?

Moderators: Triton Mike, Doug Vahrenberg

Doug Vahrenberg

What do we have here?

Post by Doug Vahrenberg »

I was running a little hot on the speed but the image had some neat information. Can you tell what is in the image? I'll post results at end of week before I leave for the next Open.

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson
Max Rabbit

Re: What do we have here?

Post by Max Rabbit »

bushes?
Doug Vahrenberg

Re: What do we have here?

Post by Doug Vahrenberg »

First thing my home lake is 10' High and Rising. Left that out just to see if someone would catch that. Local knowledge is very important in analyzing images. These are flooded will trees lining the back end of a creek in a rock area of the lake. You can see the rocks in the ditch that does run from Bottom Right to Top Left and the Flooded Willow Trees. The Bushy Willows sometimes resemble baitfish balls but if you look close you can see the trunk shadow attaching the leaves to the bottom. Sorry this one was a little tricky but it may help others in high water conditions. You can see the Prairie Grass on the Left Side too.

Does anybody see the Beaver and the Beaver Hut?

Skeeter, Yamaha, MinnKota, Humminbird, Dobyns, LakeMaster, Transducer Shield & Saver, LuckyCraft, Daiwa, Dave's Custom Baits, OMEGA Tackle, Elite Tungsten, Angler Innovation, Massey Ferguson