CBAF Kids Camp

DG

CBAF Kids Camp

Post by DG »

This year, April 30th and May 1st is the annual Christian Bass Anglers Kids Camp weekend.
Registrations are coming in and we'll have a full compliment of 50 kids. This means we'll need 50 Boaters for the "tournament" on Sunday.

If you haven't been there with us before, this is a chance to make a difference in a child's life. After spending Saturday learning how to cast, how to make lures, boating safety and knot tying Sunday morning we take the kids out for a half day tournament. They weigh their fish, tell everyone "how they did it" (Oh yes on the mic) have pictures taken and celebrate with their "pro" After that there's an award ceremony and a great lunch.

Cost for launch...free. Cost for gas... not much it's a small lake. Feeling at the end of the day...priceless!!!!!

Please join us at Collins Lake on Sunday May 1st. Gates open at 5am. If you can join us as a boater, please contact me at da11@surewest.net For more information on Kids Camp, go to http://www.thecbaf.com
Thanks
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
fharris

Re: CBAF Kids Camp

Post by fharris »

I should be able to be there again this year! If you guys have'nt been involved in this it is an awesome experience! Just seeing the looks on the kids faces when they catch a fish is like Dick said, PRICELESS!
DG

Post by DG »

bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

Looking forward to this! If you can make it, it's really a great time and as others have said the look on their faces is truly PRICELESS!!!
fharris

Post by fharris »

BUMP
Dew

Post by Dew »

Sign me up Ill be there
Dew
fharris

Post by fharris »

bump
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

Dick - I look forward to this event every year! The first year that I participated I thought, "OK.. l'll help out, it seems like a worthy cause". Boy, was I in for a treat! The smiles on those kids faces was something that I'll never forget. I got far more out of it than I gave, that's for sure! Guys, If you've never been to a CBAF Kids Camp, join us on May 1st at Collins Lake and see what we're talking about! You could be the person that makes a difference in a childs life...

Thanks - Tony "B"
fharris

Post by fharris »

bump
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

Bump again

The Bubiers will be there again this year, 50 this year is going to be fun :o .
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Ted Tencati

Post by Ted Tencati »

I cant wait to see all those Kids again. Things that matter. This is one of those times. They are the Greatest. See you all there. Please No rain. :D . Great time no matter what. Jason still 49 Bro.

Ted Tencati
DG

Post by DG »

C'mon Ya know ya wanna do it. :? The kids are waiting. :wink:
<+}}}><
fharris

Post by fharris »

Come on guys. I see a lot of views but not a lot of responses.
This is really a great time and the kids need our support.
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

Ted Tencati wrote:I cant wait to see all those Kids again. Things that matter. This is one of those times. They are the Greatest. See you all there. Please No rain. :D . Great time no matter what. Jason still 49 Bro.

Ted Tencati

Hey Ted, we will be comming up Friday afternoon(we hope) and will help you guys/gals out with the set-up. It all depends on Allison's ability to get off early. I have a bunch of zoom to give the kids as well again this year and will bring them when we come. If you need anything let me know.

Jason Bubier 530-230-8868 cell
530-589-2601 home.
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
DG

Post by DG »

bump
<+}}}><