Nut Case Classic, Death Of A Old Friend !

Guy Kelley

Nut Case Classic, Death Of A Old Friend !

Post by Guy Kelley »

That's sort of what it feels like to me !! Or how. About If I gave a party and no one showed up ? :( :cry:

13 signed up ? are you kidding me ? We get more than that just for a Delta club tournament ! :shock:

And this is way more fun, plus there is food and bragging rights's that last and last and last, cause some one always brings beans :lol:

My boat is laid up for repairs or it would be on the water that day ! Some of my best times on the water has been on a nut case event and some of my best fish caught too. So I will be going as a non-boater !!!!!! If I can. Depends on court case out come on the Thursday before

So what is your excuse for not being there, to busy ? need to mow the lawn ? haul the trash, paint the house ? :twisted:

I can think of a dozen reasons why not to be at this years Nut Case Classic :oops:

But only one reason for joining in the Ho Ya ! It Is So Much Fun and I will have such a great time seeing and making old and new friends.

So give me your reason for not coming ! This Ought To Be Good !!! :idea: :idea: :mrgreen:
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
Gator

Re: Nut Case Classic, Death Of A Old Friend !

Post by Gator »

Um, I live in North Carolina so that's my reason!
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

So ? What happened ? Did the wings of the plane fall off or are your bicycle tires flat ! :mrgreen:
Gator

Post by Gator »

You gonna buy the ticket?
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Flying to LA on the 15th for a wedding on Friday night. Than flying back Saturday morning so I can attend another wedding at 1pm in Sacramento! Trust me, I would rather be fishing with you guys (don't tell my wife :)).
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
g-man

Post by g-man »

Date dont work for me, I'll be at Clear Lake..
100% LL
sgvangler

Post by sgvangler »

I'm trying to make it work as I have already committed to my brother ASD. I do have to be at iCast and am taking some customers out fishing on mead to try some new products on Friday.........It's going to be tight, but I'm trying!!! :wink: I'll need a backseat as I don't think it will go over to well fishing Mead less than 24 hours before heading up there...........lol
thukidad

Post by thukidad »

i can come.. i'll bring some ribs and drinks.. let make this happen
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Family vacation in Maui. Plane leaves on 7/16, Coming back on the 23rd.
Yeah, it's a feeble excuse, but what am I gonna do?
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

I'll be there, just ain't signed up yet cause i been too busy fishin and enjoyin 3 grandsons now!! HAR!
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Gator ~~~NO! you can walk dude !!! HEHEHE :lol: Actually, I am going to miss not seeing you, we had some good times at the last Clear Lake Nut Case Rally, that you put on, Flat Tires !!! Included 8) 8) :)

Cooch.....Grandkids.....allway's take 1st. That's what granddad's are for....To entertain and love, smelly little kid's and puppies, in joy you self 8) :wink:

As to the rest of you.....Mead and Delta in 24 hrs....get moving fella !

Two Weddings......Think I would rather, stick Treble Hook's in my ear lobe and insert way to small o-ring on my Pe----, oh well, you get the picture :twisted:

G-man.............SO ???

Wolfeman...Maui ? will still be their when you come back from Nutcase....Feeble, I s So Right Dude !!!! :oops: