Top Stick Pro's deposits and "cherry picking"

DL

Top Stick Pro's deposits and "cherry picking"

Post by DL »

For those fishing the Top Stick Pro's in 2009, the deadline for getting your deposits in is rapidly approaching. Friday January 9th is the cut-off for the 2009 season.

If comitting to the entire season is not an option, we have a new policy regarding anglers that would only like to fish certain events, or simply cannot commit to an entire season for one reason or another. We have instituted a "cherry picking" amendment to the rules for 2009. If you would like to fish just certain events, you can do so. All you need to do is add $100 to the basic entry for each event, and you are in. This extra $100 per event will go into the pool for the year end championship. You may still qualify for the TOC by fishing the required amount of tournaments, so your extra dollars will still be available to you at the TOC.

As the new Tournament Director for the Top Stick Pro's, I am looking forward to a season of fun and comeraderie that the Top Stick guys are known for.

If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached via email at catchemall@hotmail.com or phone at 714-264-4796

Thanks
"Feel the steel"
drew

Post by drew »

In order to compete for the AOY title do you still have to fish every event?
DL

Post by DL »

AndyL wrote:In order to compete for the AOY title do you still have to fish every event?
You don't have to, but I doubt you can accumulate enough points to compete with the anglers that do fish all five events. But you do need to fish four to be eligible for the championship.
"Feel the steel"
hippie

Post by hippie »

hey Dl without a call for the 1st dv tourny makes it hard to commit. I surely don't want to drive to LA every tourny. Just a small gripe
DL

Post by DL »

I understand completely. We are hammering out the contingency plan this week. I hope to have something settled before Christmas since the deposit deadlline is only a few weeks away and its only fair to give you guys as much time as possible to decide what you want/need to do.

DL
"Feel the steel"