Top Stick Pyramid April 18

DL

Top Stick Pyramid April 18

Post by DL »

With the weather starting to warm, and the big fish moving up, Mike Iljin proved there are some monsters waiting to be caught at Pyramid. His 12.76 over the weekend only served as a teaser to the great fishing that can be experienced at Pyramid in the spring.

The Top Stick tour will make its 3rd stop of the season at Lake Pyramid on Saturday, April 18. Sign up's will be taken at the lake the morning of the event, but we encourage everyone to send their entries in early so all we have to do is go over the rules at the morning meeting. We will line up at the gate and go in when the lake staff arrives. Please be at the lake no later than 4:30 so we can be ready to go in and launch as soon as possible. If you have any questions, call me at 714-264-4796 or email me at catchemall@hotmail.com.

Daren
"Feel the steel"
DL

Re: Top Stick Pyramid April 18

Post by DL »

BUMP
"Feel the steel"
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

DL,

I read somewhere that you guys have the Paypal acct. up and running. Is this true
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

Yes the paypal account is now up and available.
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

Thank you JB. Can't wait to fish man.
DL

Post by DL »

ttt
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

Just a reminder for this weekend. We have three events left and the bite has been stellar at Pyramid for at least a week now. In order to qualify for the TOC at Santa Margarita, you only have to fish two of the 5 events to be eligible, and there are three left. We will take the top 20, which right now is pretty much anyone that fishes the minimum number of events. I will do the pairings around lunchtime today, so call me if you would like to fish this weekend. If you wish to sign up at the lake, you will need to bring a non boater in order to get into the field. Call me or email me with any questions or concerns. 714-264-4796
"Feel the steel"
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

DL/JB,

I sent the Payapal payment a day ago. Did you receive it.

Thanks
DL

Post by DL »

Tom Lee wrote:DL/JB,

I sent the Payapal payment a day ago. Did you receive it.

Thanks
Yes Tom, we got your payment. And according to Marla, PayPal is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Well, she didnt actually say that but she did say she wished everyone would use PayPal when sending in their tournament entry fees and/or memberships.

See you saturday
"Feel the steel"