Thank You Monster energy Drinks

Ray L.

Thank You Monster energy Drinks

Post by Ray L. »

Monster Energy drinks will be giving away another case of monster energy drinks supplied by Monster Pro Staffer Jim Basham.
Jim will also be giving away 1 shot drinks to the anglers in the morning on sat. or sun.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
Yoz

Re: Thank You Monster energy Drinks

Post by Yoz »

You Rock Jim. The one shots are great! but I didn't know they made a tequilla flavor???sounds tasty!

Yoz
psalm

Post by psalm »

Yep Jim the shots at Piru were good shots, so all the the guys will be on full alert, for the day, looks like no matter what guys, all you should have a good time, and be safe.
http://basstarbaits.com/

****(Just when you thought you bought you last lure, your see the hot lure and buy another)****
DL

Post by DL »

Ron Cervenka wrote:
Ray L. wrote:Jim will also be giving away 1 shot drinks to the anglers in the morning on sat. or sun.
There's no better way to start a tournament morning than with a shot of tequilla. What a sport, Jim!
I think they have Coors Light flavor too, but its in the development stage so its still hit and miss whether Jim will have it with him or not :mrgreen:
"Feel the steel"
Yoz

Post by Yoz »

Eww Daren...diet monster in Currs lite...yuck! but at least you didn't say Bug (Bud) lite.

Now all you Joes....lets go wackum!

Yoz