Congrats to Lance and Dan....................

Yoz

Congrats to Lance and Dan....................

Post by Yoz »

Lance and Dan smoked the Top Stick Joe field this past weekend. They were on solid fish for the entire prefish and tournament. I would personally like to thank both of them for helping me with some issues I had while there and for putting me up in their cabin. I would also like to thank John and Marla Barron, Ray, Jim Bashum, David Handy for helping and all of the sponsors who made up a great raffle. It was a tough lake for some and kicking for other but the entire event was very well run and a blast. Can't wait for next years, I just hope we get the tent shadow puppets again (huh Jim?).
There were some other I would like to thank as well for their support. Darren and Ken for talking with me about what they was working for them, John Barron for discussing spinner baits with me, Ray....for being Ray. Brad and his team mate (sorry I forgot your name...my bad) for helping me get my boat back up and last but not least....the Santa Maria Bass Assassins for moving their touney so we could have ours with not confict....you guys Rock!

Thanks again Top Stick Joes Staff....Great event

Yoz
Dan P

Re: Congrats to Lance and Dan....................

Post by Dan P »

Thanks John! Had a blast on and off the water. It was a great time for sure.
[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t85/dp105532/photo2-1.jpg[/img]