Brian Linehan joins USAC

Bill Hutcheson

Brian Linehan joins USAC

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

Brentwood, CA - US Anglers Choice is pleased to announce the addition of Brian Linehan to the USAC staff as Inland Empire, Diamond Valley Night, and San Diego trails director for the 2011 season.

Brian comes to USAC with a wealth of tournament experience having run events for 100% BASS and WON BASS in the past decade. Brian has also had plenty of tournament experience, fishing several Pro-Am events and numerous team trails over the past 20 years. Well known by the anglers in the regions he will be managing, Linehan has the respect of his fisherman as a level headed director who runs a well organized and efficient event.

“It is my goal to create a competitive, welcoming, and fun experience for the anglers who will be fishing in the trails that I will be running”, noted Linehan. “I’ve known most of the anglers who participate in these trails for over 15 years and I feel like it is one big extended family that I will be serving, and that’s why I enjoy running these events”.

“We are pleased to add Brian’s talents to our ranks” noted Bill Hutcheson, USAC’s Director of Operations. “Brian is well respected by anglers his trails and has the knowledge, experience, and drive to make these trails the best in the areas they represent”.

Brian also added, “I also heard feedback from the Southern DFG meeting held at Anglers Marine with respect to tournament trails that are not all based upon one lake. I took this to heart and many should be pleased to see that the Inland Empire region trail will be gracing not only Diamond Valley Lake, but Perris and Irvine Lake as well – yes the same Irvine Lake that Will Rakowitz and Manas Malikian took 35 bass over 5 pounds in a single day this past spring!”

“The San Diego Region will encompass El Capitan, Hodges and Lower Otay and the DVL night series will become a 5 event night trail which will qualify anglers to fish the year end TOC. The DVL night trail will also have some mixed locations that should appeal to anglers so stay tuned for more details in the coming months on what we will be doing in the summer of 2011”, Linehan stated.

Brian is the twin sibling of Kevin Linehan who is the West Coast Mercury Marine representative

To learn more about the event schedules and programs for Brian Linehan trails, log on to www.usanglerschoice.net and click on the Pro-Teams Region #2 link.
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot
John Barron

Re: Brian Linehan joins USAC

Post by John Barron »

It seems that there is a shift in the West Coast power. Good luck Brian I know you will do well.

Hutch, I understand there was also a change of sorts in the Southern California/Castaic regions, can you explain what we can expect there? Lots of people are tired of fishing the same lake over and over again. With the recent event(s) I'm looking forward to see what the face of tournament fishing looks like next season.
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products