lamiglas. what a joke

hightide

lamiglas. what a joke

Post by hightide »

Hi fellow bass fanatics. I bought a new lamiglas cert pro rod and on my first outing I cast and my rod tip broke. I sent it to lamiglas cause fisherman's warehouse no longer do their service. Sadly I had a response from lqmiglas and was told by them that it wasn't a manufacturer's defect and if I want my rod repaired I needed to pay 80 bucks or I can pick a rod of my choice and was gonna get 70% off the retailed price. Am I the only person going through the same ordeal. It's sad that a product made here in our country can advertise life time warranty and cannot back it up. Should of bought a shaman rod. Thank you lamiglas for ur great service. Sucks
DATS RITE
yjjustforme

Re: lamiglas. what a joke

Post by yjjustforme »

Not sure if it happens much but I had a lamiglas rod and the screw clamp portion of the real seat busted somehow and they wouldn't take my rod back either, im not dumping on their products but I would of also like to get a replacement.
ketchenbass321

Post by ketchenbass321 »

That is why I NO LONGER have Lamiglas rods. Their warranty is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo IFFY!!!
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

love the shimano return policy... best in the business
VJ

Post by VJ »

hightide wrote:Hi fellow bass fanatics. I bought a new lamiglas cert pro rod and on my first outing I cast and my rod tip broke. I sent it to lamiglas cause fisherman's warehouse no longer do their service. Sadly I had a response from lqmiglas and was told by them that it wasn't a manufacturer's defect and if I want my rod repaired I needed to pay 80 bucks or I can pick a rod of my choice and was gonna get 70% off the retailed price. Am I the only person going through the same ordeal. It's sad that a product made here in our country can advertise life time warranty and cannot back it up. Should of bought a shaman rod. Thank you lamiglas for ur great service. Sucks
Same thing just happened to my G Loomis Rod i sent it in and 1-2 weeks later had a new rod delivered to my door no questions asked :D I love their warrant and best rods weight and sensitivity u show use Loomis or Shimano
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
jerrysfishing

Post by jerrysfishing »

I HAD GOOD LUCK WITH LAMIGLAS. THEY SENT A "FREE SHIP LABEL" TO SEND ROD TO THEM AND THEY HAD A NEW ROD TO ME IN 2 WEEKS. HAVE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH LOOMIS $$$. I THINK IT BOILS DOWN TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ROD AND WHAT THEY THINK HAPPENED TO IT.
rh_916

Post by rh_916 »

I bought an lami surf king 9 footer and it broke my second cast took it back for warranty and it took almost 2 months to get another one which broke on my first cast sucks man. So the retailer just told me to get something else and use the credit from the lami rod.
91sicks

Post by 91sicks »

I had 2 rods break on me. The first one took 5 months to get back, the 2nd... 6 months.... Great rods, but warranty n putting up with the hassle sucked. I was done with them after the fiasco. Dobyns and Shimano rocks!
jiggin073

Post by jiggin073 »

should have bought a Powell Rod< the best rod out there and keith will take care of you on the customer side.....Enough Said
BurnninaLv500
babybass

Post by babybass »

I own 16 Lamiglas rods, Most of them are the Skeet Reese and Certified Pro Delta Frog Rods. I have broken 3 of these rods in the last 7 years. This was not caused by manufacture defects, walking up to the front of the boat and stepping on them, and one was slamming it in the back of my Sequoia. I had to write a check for $20.00 each and send mine back in a tube whiched cost about another $20.00. But I received new ones with No Hassles, I did once get a notice the Skeet Reese 705 was on Back order and would take a couple weeks to get a new one to me. Which I was Fine with, Being I broke these 3 being clumzie. I am not sponsered by Lamiglas, But I would rather have a Lamiglas in My hand instead of Shimano, Okuma, or G Loomis up to an IMX or GLX. But I do not have the Funds or the Confidence to fish them. But I have Stuck many fish over 7#s and all the way up to #11+ (Bass) and never had any problems. AGAIN this is all about Confidence, and what your Budget can afford. AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, AND THANK GOD I LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE I FEEL FREE TO SAY IT!!!
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO VIEW MY OPINION
babybass
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

babybass wrote: AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, AND THANK GOD I LIVE IN AMERICA WHERE I FEEL FREE TO SAY IT!!!
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO VIEW MY OPINION
babybass
AMEN TO THAT!!!! :D