Hook LIne & Sinker Tournaments

Gene Buchholz

Hook LIne & Sinker Tournaments

Post by Gene Buchholz »

The first tournament of the season is on Sept. 18th. We are still shooting for a 100 a boat tournament. The weather is going to be great, we got close with 98 boats a couple of times.
We started a new rule a couple of years ago which many of you may not be aware of.
If you have a couple of kids in your family and you would like to fish with both of them you may alternate tournaments with each of them and your points earned go towards the TOC as one team. If you qualify for the TOC you will fish one day with one of the kids and the next day with the other.
Total entry fee is $80.00 and that includes launching at Russo's if you don't launch at Russo's it is $70.00 and the best part that includes the Hot Dogs after.
The Hook has a separate drawing after the tournament for all young anglers under 16.
Our Sponsors include Strike King, D&M Custom Baits, Rodstrainer Baits, Black Dog, Russo's Marina,Ranger Boat Boats, C&C Marine, Mercury Marine, Comfort Suites, Persuader Baits, and Blade Runner Tackle.

Safe light is about 6:00am I will be at Russo's Marina at 4:30am to take sign ups, there is no late charge for signing up on the morning of the tournament.

Please go to our web site hookproshop.com and review all rules and regulations.

See you on the 18th.
Thanks
Gene
Last edited by Gene Buchholz on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gene Buchholz

Re: Hook LIne & Sinker Tournaments

Post by Gene Buchholz »

Dale from D&M Custom baits is donating 100 of their new hooks to the first Hook Tournament.
The first 50 teams that sign up will each get hooks.
Thanks Dale you have been a great addition to our sponsor group
Gene
WackySenko

Post by WackySenko »

by Gene Buchholz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 am

Dale from D&M Custom baits is donating 100 of their new hooks to the first Hook Tournament.
The first 50 teams that sign up will each get hooks.
Thanks Dale you have been a great addition to our sponsor group
Gene

Did the hooks get forgotten or are you waiting until we have a 100 boat field? :D
As always it was a great tournament. THANK YOU
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

I'm still waiting on the hooks. I kept the first 50 sign up sheets so you will get the hooks as soon as I get them.
Takedown

Post by Takedown »

Gene;
I am sorry, I just could not send out the hooks as is. To all the hook anglers, I apologize.

After I received the hooks I took a close up look at them, I was not happy with the unpainted Super Keepers. I sent them to my plating company to have the completed hook black nickel plated.

You will not have to wait much longer. I should have them back in a couple weeks.

Thank You, for supporting the Hook Tournament.
Dale
Last edited by Takedown on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lil nitro

Post by lil nitro »

There was only 55 boats why not give everybody one?
I was 53 by the way. :D
VJ

Post by VJ »

LOL i was 55 :D Great Tournament went smooth and fast. Thanks for the good work Hook
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
Takedown

Post by Takedown »

lil nitro wrote:There was only 55 boats why not give everybody one?
I was 53 by the way. :D
You are right, everyone that fished the hook tournament deserves a sample.

I will make sure that everyone gets a hook pack.
WackySenko

Post by WackySenko »

Dale,
Thank You for your support. I look forward to tring your new hooks. My brother and I will post our results with them.
Again, THANK YOU
lil nitro

Post by lil nitro »

Alright!!! Cant wait to try them out. Thanks Dale and Gene. This was my first hook tournament and looking forward to the next it was alot of fun.