sold

basscattrent

sold

Post by basscattrent »

The Ito has been sold to Richard thanks again for looking.Prepare to be Assimilated : The 2005 Alphas Ito Ai Supertuned by the man himself e_bassfisher with ABEC9s from bronzfly, Smooth drag, worm bearing, and polished internals. This reel screams and is in awesome shape which is hard to come by. The plastic side plate is in superb shape and has always been covered up when not in use on the boat. I would rate the reel a 10+ since Ian supertuned it and that makes it better than new. I have not tried to polish this reel and it still looks great. If you polish it, man it will be off the hook. The reel has not seen saltwater or any Delta water and has limited use. I would rate it at 9.0 for looks but I bet if you polish it you may have a 10. It comes with the box which is super clean. I am asking 260.00 TYD as this reel is smokin you can email me at trentgreer@att.net or pm me. The only trade I am looking for is a Steez 100 series baitcaster nothing else. Here is some more info on this reel http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwaalphasIto.