11-15-11 striper report

godzilla

11-15-11 striper report

Post by godzilla »

launched out from tracy oasis. fished all around the area to find no fish. theres was no activity or signs of any fish around. brother manage to catch one about 15in...was out there for almost 12hrs..very slow day...also caught some LMB dinks in current...anyone been out there with any luck?
***GODZILLA AFTER MILFS!!...(MOMMAS I LIKE TO FISH)....***
DeltaBassBuster

Re: 11-15-11 striper report

Post by DeltaBassBuster »

It's hit and miss in my area, but you really have to be happy with what you get. Size does not matter to me right now, just looking for the action. You just can't be that picky out there when you are fishing for fun. No"pressure" here to you tournament guys. :lol:
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

They are finally moving up into the West Delta ... The males are perdominant over the big hen's stil - But they are comming !

And just in time for the Lauritzens Rattle Trap Only Tourney this weekend. Unfortunately I am working day shifts.

It is a 1 or 2 day slot tourney - all Stripers to be kept alive for slot measurements - and 20% goes to RestoreTheDelta.Org.

More details here ~~> http://lauritzens.com/LauritzenRatLTrapDerby.pdf
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
godzilla

Post by godzilla »

DeltaDan wrote:They are finally moving up into the West Delta ... The males are perdominant over the big hen's stil - But they are comming !

And just in time for the Lauritzens Rattle Trap Only Tourney this weekend. Unfortunately I am working day shifts.

It is a 1 or 2 day slot tourney - all Stripers to be kept alive for slot measurements - and 20% goes to RestoreTheDelta.Org.

More details here ~~> http://lauritzens.com/LauritzenRatLTrapDerby.pdf

i assume they werent here yet coz the havent drop enough yet i figure. but i do think they will be here real soon. when i was out on the water on monday the temp was around mid 50s so it should be soon!
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Water temp is now down to 54.6 in the west delta where the Sac meets the San J and past ...... And the tides help make a temp change as well.

I imagine the resivors started dumping some water to make room for this winter - and it is cooling down now at a good clip.

Nothing over #11 for myself as of yet - but they are stacked up and eating paddle tails and rip baits.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

plughappy

Post by plughappy »

11/19/11 Fished Sherman area today for 8 strippers 3 on top water pencil popper rainbow and baby bass super spook. Biggest fish 7 lbs. Other fish came on 5" white fish trap with chartreuse tail. Stripper fishing slow for me this fall, hopefully it gets better soon! Average 7 hr. day brings 5 to 10 fish, not to good, this time of year should bring in 20 to 30's how bout you guys?
godzilla

Post by godzilla »

went out again yesterday 11-22-11. fished around big break to sherman lake and also to dutch slough for nada!! couldnt find any tux around...where are they?? :? ran into an area with tons of lmb...biggest caught 2 1/2 #...jerk bait was the key...
godzilla

Post by godzilla »

went out again 11-29 around turner and mildred area. no signs of tux. really foggy the whole day. did manage to get a keeper and a under size thats all...also couple LMB on traps and jerks..biggest around 3 1/2#..thinking of putting the rods away...bad year for tux this season for me!!
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Water was SUPER muddy ..... That was to be expected ... Cranked Rattles, Cranked Rattles and Cranked Rattles way out west.

Not a day for catching fish Sunday morning. :|

b2customrods

Post by b2customrods »

The big ones are here. This was today at the break around 2pm. Don't know the weight but my Cul-M-Right couldn't weigh it. Took a bit to get it in the boat. This was one strong fish and a hell of allot of fun.
godzilla

Post by godzilla »

b2customrods wrote:The big ones are here. This was today at the break around 2pm. Don't know the weight but my Cul-M-Right couldn't weigh it. Took a bit to get it in the boat. This was one strong fish and a hell of allot of fun.

nice fish looks around 10#..i sure hope they are here!!