AC WRL Grapevine Trail At Lake Nacimiento 1/22/12

Bobby T

AC WRL Grapevine Trail At Lake Nacimiento 1/22/12

Post by Bobby T »

We will be Kicking off the first event of the season on Sunday the 22nd at Lake Nacimiento. I'm sure you can expect the spots to be on the chew so be ready for some Great Bass Catching action. Don't worry about the weather the fish don't care they live in water so they won't mind a Little precipitation. Sunday is also my Birthday and I can't think of a better way to spend it then running this event for my Bass Anglers. ( I'll Be 21 ) :lol:

1st,2nd and 3rd will receive beautiful plaques along with their winnings and also a special plaque for the Tournament BIG BASS will be awarded!!!

Entry Fee is 100.00 of which 10.00 goes toward Big Bass, Insurance and Permit Fee is $10.00
There is 1 in 5 pay Back on the entry fee. There are $10.00, $20.00 and $30.00 Options paid back 100%. There is a $10.00 late Fee if you don't sign up before the event. So $170.00 if you sign up early and $180.00 the morning of the event. PLEASE Pay in CASH at SIGN UPS!!!
Read the whole post and you might save $10.00. There will be a raffle after the event so you will want to stick around you can't win if your not there It goes to the TOC.

We will be holding sign ups at the first kiosk before the main gate from 5am till 6:30 if you get there after that get your boat inspected and come in and my brother will take care of you at the ramp. The lake staff will be checking boats at 6am at the main gate make sure your clean and dry and you will have no problem. We will have a meeting in the parking lot before launching. The weigh in will be a drive up weigh in, don't carry your fish to the scales you will be forming a single file line and pulling right up to the scales. Weigh Bags will be in a green container a couple of boat lengths from the scales we will have at least 1 easy up at the weigh in. We get through the weigh in quick and the results are ready shortly after so don't stray to far or you will miss out on all the fun.

I will be holding a Pro Team event at Lake San Antonio Saturday the 21st if you are in the area you can pre sign up there. I will waive the $10.00 late fee if you give me a call and let me know you will be there I will except calls till 6pm on Saturday. If I don't answer leave a message the service is in and out at the Lake. Don't email me you must call or text because I'll be staying at one of the Lakes Saturday night and won't be checking emails. So give me a call and bring CASH TO THE SIGN UPS PLEASE!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Bob Tull 805-720-4097
Bobby T

Re: AC WRL Grapevine Trail At Lake Nacimiento 1/22/12

Post by Bobby T »

Thanks to those who have called to ask questions and let me know you will be there that is what I'm here for. Keep the calls coming. :D
Bobby T

Re: AC WRL Grapevine Trail At Lake Nacimiento 1/22/12

Post by Bobby T »

I have been getting good reports on the Bite at Naci from the anglers prefishing for this event. Remember to give me a call to avoid the $10.00 Late Fee I will take calls through tomorrow. Please bring CASH to sign ups!!! So I can Give Cash for the payouts. :mrgreen:
805-720-4097 Bob