TOP STICK TOUR 2012 ANNOUNCEMENT

DL

TOP STICK TOUR 2012 ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by DL »

For Immediate release:

January 26, 2012

The Top Stick Tour(TST) and Columbia Specialty Company(CSC) are excited to announce they have reached agreement on a partnership for the 2012 Top Stick Tour season. The finite details have yet to be worked out but it is on par with last season. “I’m really excited about what we have for 2012 and what will be coming in the next year or so,” said John Barron, President of The Top Stick Tour. “Our anglers will benefit from our deepened payback and with the help of Columbia Specialty, have the opportunity for a prosperous and FUN season of fishing.” Local sponsorship is the foundation of local circuits and Columbia Specialty has enabled The Top Stick Tour to provide a great arena for anglers in Southern California.

Columbia Specialty is one of the premier West Coast suppliers of stainless steel and alloy piping products and also offers welding fabrication services to compliment their machine shop. Since the 80’s, Columbia Specialty has expanded their customer base to include the petro-chemical, power, aerospace, marine, water filtration and commercial construction industries. They can handle any type of material from Carbon Steel to Exotic Alloys and their capabilities range from ordinary spool fabrication to advanced complex assemblies. You can visit CSC at http://www.columbiaspecialty.com/index.htm

Look for full details on the 2012 season shortly.
Visit us at http://www.topsticktour.com for our 2012 schedule/information and follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/topsticktour for immediate information and updates as they happen.

We are all looking forward to a great 2012 season so come out and join us for fun, fishing, and camaraderie.
"Feel the steel"
DL

Re: TOP STICK TOUR 2012 ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by DL »

bump
"Feel the steel"
DAKINE198

Post by DAKINE198 »

"If you are a club member we also do a bass club challenge within the tournament series. Last year we had many different club members join us to fish The Club Championship that came down to the last event before we had a winner. The eventual winner was Bassin’ Buddies based in Glendale, California. They won a huge assortment of tackle that they were able to use at there, year end, banquet to give to all the anglers in the club. So please remember to fill out the club affiliation sheet when you enter one of our tournaments. Your club could be the 2012 winning club.
Ray Leyerly Tournament Director Top Stick Tour"

Hey DL, I copied this off the TS webpage. Bassin Buddies won the Inaugural year in 2009, I was unaware we won last year 2011 as well.... somebody owes us some swag!!!!!! :D
AINOKEA..........life is good...but I'm mad as Hell
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

:!:
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
DL

Post by DL »

DAKINE198 wrote:"If you are a club member we also do a bass club challenge within the tournament series. Last year we had many different club members join us to fish The Club Championship that came down to the last event before we had a winner. The eventual winner was Bassin’ Buddies based in Glendale, California. They won a huge assortment of tackle that they were able to use at there, year end, banquet to give to all the anglers in the club. So please remember to fill out the club affiliation sheet when you enter one of our tournaments. Your club could be the 2012 winning club.
Ray Leyerly Tournament Director Top Stick Tour"

Hey DL, I copied this off the TS webpage. Bassin Buddies won the Inaugural year in 2009, I was unaware we won last year 2011 as well.... somebody owes us some swag!!!!!! :D
Paging Ray L..to the white courtesy phone...Ray L to the white courtesy phone please...
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

Ray must be workin a triple this weekend... i'll see if i can get a hold of him tomorrow. Or I'll just tell his boss :)
"Feel the steel"
DL

Post by DL »

Bump
"Feel the steel"