NBW Havasu 2/11

Dan Ochoa

NBW Havasu 2/11

Post by Dan Ochoa »

Good luck to everyone out fishing this week and just a little reminder, there is a National Bass West team tournament being held out of Windsor on Feb 11th. The membership fee for fishing only one event is just $10.00 rather than the annual $35.00.. so if you're in town and up for a great team event and some of the best fishing around, you can sign up at Bass Tackle Master on friday Feb 10th from 4-6 PM.. and again at Windsor on Saturday morning. Which ever event you fish next week, please be safe as the water has been down for a while and may have changed the landscape a little bit in some areas.
jg

Re: NBW Havasu 2/11

Post by jg »

Is this 10.00 sign up fee for sure, I do not see it on their web site anywhere ?
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Wonder why they would have a team event in the middle of a pro am.
Lynne

Post by Lynne »

Yes Brian (Linehan) came up with a great idea for the anglers that want to just fish one event, they can pay $10 "membership" This way the anglers can fish us and the participation is better and the anglers do not have to pay $35 membership if that is the only event that they can fish.

As far as the team event, we had that planned for well over a year and with Mike and I running most of NBW events, and charity events, we were unable to change our date. WON Bass wanted to be within a few weeks of the FLW so booked the date than. No worries, though, several of the anglers are looking forward to not fishing against Skinner and Bailey in the Havasu team event since they are fihsing in the Pro/Am(lol).
jc351

Post by jc351 »

:shock: no team Bailey/Skinner????? Sign me up lol