ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

ketchenbass321

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Post by ketchenbass321 »

Went to BPS in Manteca today and was approached by a stranger who wanted to sell me the new HDS 10 2nd Gen. Showed me the unit and said he had a new one in box. I asked if he could open it and let me see. Said he couldn't cause then other people won't buy it if seal is broken. Well, I kept insisting. I walked away and he kept insisting it was new. Again, asked him to open. He wouldn't. I knew inside was all bricks or something else. I told him I was going to call the cops and he bolted out of there. I followed him and he kept circling the parking lot. He wasn't going to get into his car cause he knew I would get his license. I followed and followed and he finally ran across the 120 freeway.

PLEASE FOLKS!!! IF THEY DON'T SHOW IT TO YOU, IT'S NOT IN THERE! FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES......IF THEY DO OPEN THE BOX, THEY WILL OPEN IT JUST ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SEE A COPY OF A PICTURE OF THE PRODUCT INSIDE. REMEMBER, JUST ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SEE. GET THEM TO OPEN THE ENTIRE BOX AND MAKE SURE IT'S IN THERE. BETTER YET, DON'T BUY FROM THESE SCUM THIEVES! YOU'RE SUPPORTING THEIR BAD HABIT!!!

6'2" Black male with baggy jeans and hoodie. He may look different next time around. Let get this sucka guys! Be on the look out!!!
yjjustforme

Re: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Post by yjjustforme »

he told me he knew you mike :lol:
ketchenbass321

Post by ketchenbass321 »

And you are?
ketchenbass321

Post by ketchenbass321 »

Should of known it was you Jacob! Lol. Next time I see that guy I'll need all 6'4 295lbs of you to help me out.
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

haha no prob bro. how did u do up @ clear lake?