USAC West Delta & TOC Info

LawDog

USAC West Delta & TOC Info

Post by LawDog »

The third stop for this years USAC West Delta Pro-teams will be this Saturday February 25th at Russo's. My staff and I will be there at 04:30 ready to check everyone in. We will be looking at a blast off around 06:15. The weather looks great and we should have some big fish moving up and getting active.

The entry fee for the 2012 season will be $175 with a $10 permit and insurance fee. The 100% payback options we will offer are.

$35 Top 3 Big Fish (paid 50/30/20)
$35 Top 3 Overall Weight (paid 50/30/20)
$25 Winner Takes All

All in total only $280

I will have a current AC membership list. Don't worry if you don't have time to sign up, I will take your membership with your tournament fee.

I will not have a late fee for teams paying the morning of the tournament. If you send me a check please send me an email or call so I can make sure it gets to me. Make checks out to Scott Povio and send them to 9733 Desert Bloom Place, Gilroy, Ca. 95020.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to call me anytime. Let me know if you have any ideas for the upcoming season, if we all work together we can make this the best possible trail for the 2012 season. See you all on the 25th!

*** I have heard a lot of rumors about the TOC and wanted to set everything straight. The 2012 Pro-Team TOC will be held on the Delta at Russo's Marina. For all you Delta rats, there is still plenty of tournaments left to qualify for the TOC. This is not a change, it was posted on the website prior to the season starting.

Thanks,
Scott Povio
408-603-9334
scott_povio@hotmail.com