Fender on single axle ranger

medfish

Fender on single axle ranger

Post by medfish »

Ok. Goodyear tire separation claims another one. Need to replace fender due to cracked fiberglass Who else has had to do this. Where do you get one and how much. Thanks. Mike
Last edited by medfish on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
JLS (Jay Liu's Service)

Re: Fender on single axle ranger

Post by JLS (Jay Liu's Service) »

Medfish

Call me (Jay Liu) 530 246-8051 I have Ranger phone number, and they are cheaper then repairing them. Also I wanted to let you know more information on the fender.

Jay
mm

Post by mm »

I have a new in box fender from ranger in my garage.
Call me if you want for color, size, etc.
559-706-4518
RANT55

Post by RANT55 »

Call C&C Marine your local Ranger Dealer. They can fix you up.
916-729-0590
CBS

Post by CBS »

I too have a single axle Ranger. I have experienced the spontaneous Goodyear Marathon exploding tires 3 or 4 times now, lotsa fun. I have a 487 and when I ordered new fenders last time I was told they no longer make the fenders for my trailer... So, they sent me fenders for a newer model boat/trailer. The clearance betwen the tires and new fender was so tight that I actually changed tire size which has been a less than ideal solution. One theorey I have about this subject is that the clearance is so tight that when we hit pot holes and or bumps the tires may be rubbing on the fenders creating weird weak spots which eventually result in Marathon eruptions. I just can't think of why else they just blow. I am good to check and maintain tire pressure.
Any Way, Good Luck