LOL, what bull ****.

For political discussions
Greg_Cornish

LOL, what bull ****.

Post by Greg_Cornish »

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Rod Martin

Re: LOL, what bull ****.

Post by Rod Martin »

If you are going to forgive their loans, It would only be fair to look up all the other people that went during the same time period and give them their money back.

The next step would be to put all teachers on Goverment payrol and nationalize all schools.

The Federal Goverment could run them much better than than state or private companies could. After all just look at how they have done with S.S., Medicare, and are doing with Obama care :shock: :wink:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

I wonder if all those that signed are all students?
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

So the gov. forgives this loan so the ones that didnt pay it will go out and make more loans that they cannot pay back and then want forgiveness on too.

and that somehow helps the rest of us? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DEMS :lol:
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

The only reason odumma is doing this is to kiss the students ?ss to get there votes thats what it's all about just like what he is doing to woman on birth control and all that other crap. Its all about votes!! :evil:
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Greg Cornish: I'm for education but these loans won't be forgiven. They'll just be moved to the hands of others to be paid off. Probably to many who never had the opportunity to receive the education - the poor and middle class workers. A loan comes with your word to pay it back. Most all my friends and relatives with student loans have paid them off or are in the process.
2 hours ago · Like

Sean Elizabeth: a complex issue. Agree with Greg and it isn't all that simple either.

Sheryl (ORIGINAL POSTER): Yea, that may be true, But the interest on these loans, and the inability to earn enough income to be able to pay them. When in my case as a Doctor with all the rights of such. We as primary care doctors of Chiropractic, we have very very large loans and we have less and less ability to bill and be payed for our work and services because of changing laws in our state and our country. Our rights as primary care doctors have been limited but our debt remains to grow. but our obligation continues to grow. What about there agreements that our loans were tax deductible which was the understanding when we/ I took them out and were told about the obligation to pay back plan originally. This has never happened. NEVER. We are just obligated to pay tax’s on income and on our loans. There is nothing left it doesn’t work. They have not upheld there agreements to me and my colleges. The the loan officials told us and educated us/ me of the opportunity to pay the loan and be able to work and in my case serve humanity in not congruent with what is possible. Other countries have reasonable ways of making education and service work. The way that we have it going doesn’t work at all for anyone. And the debt keeps growing and growing. Please open your mind to something different with more understanding.

Greg Cornish: According to what you say, you have a legal case.

---------------

I got tired of her ramblings but I think she'll never see the truth that when you borrow, you pay back. I really don't believe she has a legal case but said that so she'd rethink what she wrote. I wanted to say - YOU PICKED THE WRONG LINE OF WORK!!!!!!!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Its a sad day . For once Gregg and I agree on something. Keep a close eye on the rest of the week. Us agreeing and Friday the 13th. in the same week.

The World may end. :shock:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Products of our failed education system, they have been programmed nothing is their fault and they are perpetual victims of the system. The seeds have been put in place over several decades now, we are beginning to see the results and it is the future. Too late.