What did people expect?

For political discussions
Grumpy

What did people expect?

Post by Grumpy »

And some wonder why people do not trust govt., maybe its because its proven over and over and over again there is good reason for that feeling. They pulled on heart strings and patriotism to pull this scam off, so please next time you decide to send more in to the govt. don't expect it to actually go for what it was intended.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-cali ... 28674.html
Skeeterman

Re: What did people expect?

Post by Skeeterman »

This is not new CA. government have been doing this for years and as long we keep voting this crap in it will continue.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Skeeterman wrote:This is not new CA. government have been doing this for years and as long we keep voting this crap in it will continue.
When Skeeterman said this crap he meant Democrats!
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

YES!!!!!!
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Marty wrote: When Skeeterman said this crap he meant Democrats!
While 40 percent has funded anti-terror training programs, $3 million was raided by Gov. Jerry Brown and his predecessor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to plug the state's budget deficit.
They both come out of the same toilet.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Marty

Post by Marty »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
While 40 percent has funded anti-terror training programs, $3 million was raided by Gov. Jerry Brown and his predecessor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, to plug the state's budget deficit.
Ha - The Liberal toilet bowl
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
For the most part I agree with this statement, but, this is CA and a stretch to blame any of its problems on Republicans, Democrats have had a lock on all the decision and policy making for decades. You could say eh, what about Arnold but we all know the word Rino was invented for him and he basically rubber stamped anything the Democratic masters handed him. It won't get better, people are fleeing the state in record numbers, I would guess over 90% of those people leaving are Republicans further dilluting any chance of Republicans having anything to say in future elections. Further, the vacuum they leave will be filled by more takers, so basically the state is lost, presidential candidates don't even come here its a waste of time and money, should tell you all you need to know.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

now with open primarys it will be 2 democrats on the ticket anyway. if I read my new mail in ballot right
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Rod Martin wrote:now with open primarys it will be 2 democrats on the ticket anyway. if I read my new mail in ballot right
I rest my case Rod.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Marty wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote:
Ha - The Liberal toilet bowl
Arnie, the Republicans answer to Davies.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln