You’re not going to believe this Scott!

For political discussions
Marty

You’re not going to believe this Scott!

Post by Marty »

Obama Campaign Hits a New Low.

Obama has set up a new website today. It’s called the Obama Event Registry. Its purpose is to encourage people to….get this…. take the money that would be used to buy someone a gift on a special occasion like their birthday, graduation or wedding and instead donate it to Obama’s re-election campaign. It even tells you how to write the note.

The Obama event registry
http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/t ... t-registry

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.

Obama Event Registry

http://www.barackobama.com/obama-event- ... signup-HQB

Register with Obama 2012

Got a special milestone or event coming up?

Instead of another gift card you’ll forget to use, ask your friends and family for something that will go a little further: a donation to Obama for America. Register your next celebration—whether it’s a birthday, bar or bat mitzvah, wedding, or anniversary—with the Obama campaign. It’s a great way to show your support for a cause that’s important to you on your big day.

Just log in or sign up to build and customize your page—and congratulations!

What is next “Bar Mitzvah” money or ”Tooth Fairies” money under the pillow?
These people are clueless and classless. November can’t get here quick enough for me.
swank

Re: You’re not going to believe this Scott!

Post by swank »

I don't find this to hard to believe but have to admit it's tacky. And as far as November goes good luck with Mr. out-of-touch a two by four has more charisma.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

We see how the charisma worked out, most people would prefer a 2x4.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Come on Wanker, Mr. out of touch.Are you talking about Romney?You better look closer at your so called president ostupid the one that will do anything for vote the hippocrat that talks down about the rich but wants there money for campaining etc etc..I can go on and on about this peice of sh?t.Can you tell me what ostupid has done for this country?
Marty

Post by Marty »

Barack Obama Stoops To A New Low, The Cremation Registry

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2378/896 ... istry.html
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Most politicians have little class, morals or integrity, Obama makes even the worst of the worst of them look saintly. Truly amazing what this man does and gets away with, I can only attribute it to the dumbing down of the American people.