I just wanted to say Thank you

Jerry Fournier

I just wanted to say Thank you

Post by Jerry Fournier »

I just want to say thank you,

Thank you all who supported the Toys for the Troops Kids Charity Christmas Toy drive and Team Bass Tournament yesterday at Russo's Marina on the California Delta. So many great big name anglers showed up. Thank you all for being there. I am sure I will spell someones name wrong or miss someone. But a big Thank yo goes out to the Greats like Dee, Randy P, Zack, Cooch, Lorenzo, Mark Naillon, Mark and Jamond, Dave Tencati, Long, Mark Young, Billy Hines and the list goes on. I am sure I missed someone on that list which I am sorry. I am sure I will miss someone or company that donated to this event. Thank you goes out to Michael and Valerie Seewald for their donation of Art work, Thank you to Mark and his team at Gone Fishing Marine, Hook line and Sinker, Coyote bait and Tackle, Westernbass.com, Kent Brown you are awesome, Billy Hines has dedicated time and money every year, I can't say thank you enough, Army Bass Anglers, The Santa Clara Bass Busters bass club. The Barbque after was as good as it gets...Thank you. Most of all Thank you Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship and all who Volunteered. Paul Baker and his team did another great job running a very smooth organized team bass tournament. The CBAF team always bring something more special to their events.
Again, I know I missed someone, Company, or club. I do Know this, they donated or Volunteered not to be recognized but to show their support to the Men and Women past and present that have, and that are defending this great country and Nation we live in. They have fought or are fighting so that we may have the freedom we enjoy and the peace of knowing we are protected. All who came out brought Toys, Bikes, Fishing gear, and participated in this event we thank you.
It is because of your support the children who's parents are away on duty will have a great Christmas considering. This tournament isn't so much about the competition, it is about the kids, it is about bringing our fishing family together, once a year, to fish, hangout with friends, eat a great meal, laugh, show our support for our Troops and their kids. God has blessed all of us in so many ways. You showed that yesterday when I looked around and saw all of you having a great time. I saw this when I looked around when you honored our Veterans. I am proud to be a part of this family.
Thank you and God Bless,
Jerry
www.toysforthetroopskids.org
www.thecbaf.com
CBS

Re: I just wanted to say Thank you

Post by CBS »

Will you be posting results?
TRUFISH

Re: I just wanted to say Thank you

Post by TRUFISH »

1st place was 25+