catch and release

SLoGiN

catch and release

Post by SLoGiN »

I look at posts all over the internet about guys catching 20 plus stripers and keeping them ...everyone says they support catch and release ....it seems they support catch and release until the catch a large striper then they always have some reason why they kept it....i will never understand this thinking....poachers are raping the fishery....the idiot politicians want to do away with stripers ....delta water heads south down the delta mendota and aqueduct and soon water straight from the mountains will just head straight to LA ... but these morons continue to keep big brood fish for whatever reason ill never understand...i have no problem with keeping a fish or 2 to eat but jesus christ someone make me understand any reason to kill a 20 lb striper ...catch a couple 22 inchers and enjoy your fish tacos or whatever ....all i know is the last thing on my mind after a striped bass kicks my *** is eating it ... anyway ill never understand i guess ... its sad to see this forum so dead
cmcn6

Re: catch and release

Post by cmcn6 »

thay eat good :D
Gubblenator

Re: catch and release

Post by Gubblenator »

I agree, In fact I watched a video on tv the other night. The guy was talking this game of catch and release and eat the smaller catches. Till they hooked a 37" striper. A guy on the boat said where do you want it, he replied in the cooler. Lame
Kevin