MotorGuide 67lb thrust trolling motor

mrzover

MotorGuide 67lb thrust trolling motor

Post by mrzover »

MotorGuide 67lb. thrust Power Plus HYPER Drive foot control trolling motor. Motor has a 40 inch stainless steel shaft. I bought it as a spare but never used it. It has been in the garage, hence this trolling motor is in very good condition, and has the option of running either 12 or 24 Volt via a switch. The foot pedal has adjustable speed along with an off position. It comes with a 21.5 inch MotorGuide Gator Mount. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. $200.00
NitroOpti

Re: MotorGuide 67lb thrust trolling motor

Post by NitroOpti »

Hi, looking for parts to this motor and noticed your post. Figured getting the whole unit could save me some time. could you tell me how much the the trolling motor was used? I am in the South Bay Area Ca if your not too far away perhaps we could make this happen.

Thank you
mrzover

Post by mrzover »

The guy I bought it from used it for 3 months before buying a bigger one for his boat. San Diego here. (El Cajon)

Thank you ,
Zane
NitroOpti

Post by NitroOpti »

Hi Zane,

Thanks for the info. If you have not sold I could offer $130.00. I believe the shipping cost would be about $50 or so. I'm located in the Bay Area.

Bryan
Rodeo84u

Post by Rodeo84u »

Did you ever sell this motor?