Thanks to John & Out of Bounds Speed & Marine

BFerris

Thanks to John & Out of Bounds Speed & Marine

Post by BFerris »

I had some engine issues come up and got some outrageous quotes to have them fixed from other local mechanics. Ended up taking the Boat to Out of Bounds on Tuesday and picked it up on Wednesday all fixed and taken care of. Their service is top notch as well as their rates. If you ever have any motor issues or any issues with your boat, I would suggest giving them a call!
https://www.facebook.com/TKOTungsten/
www.TKOTungsten.com
HunterofBass

Re: Thanks to John & Out of Bounds Speed & Marine

Post by HunterofBass »

Yes, I have to agree. John and Jeff completely rebuilt my motor after a professional grenade job i did on it. They got me back on the water in time for an important tourney (in which he beat me bad). He is a class act and stands behind his work. And one last note, don't forget the sandpaper!!!
Thanks again John
Randy Walker

Re: Thanks to John & Out of Bounds Speed & Marine

Post by Randy Walker »

I too agree! John and the fella's over at Out of Bounds make it happen. I have been a long time customer of another shop with what I feel is a great and friendly mechanic. It came time to do my motor service and decided to give John a try since he supported the BBT and also seemed nice when I talked to him at a tournament.
Well, he had my motor done and running top notch in a couple days. He knows motors and boats and he is an angler as well as a really cool guy. So far I have witnessed this shop going above just what you would have expected them to do during a service...

Out of Bounds is also a local dealer for the Lock-n-Haul Advanced Transom Saver as well... if your in the market.

Good Folks for sure ~

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com