NFR guns

fishercurtis

NFR guns

Post by fishercurtis »

I'm amazed I can't find very many hand guns available. Anyone know who has some in stock
Last edited by fishercurtis on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's All About the Hook up
Esin Restaurant & Bar, Revel Kitchen & Bar
biteme

Re: NFR, but I'm fed up.

Post by biteme »

What are you looking for? If you were close to Sac I could build you a AR for far less then what chops are charging right now.
ScottyJ

Re: NFR guns

Post by ScottyJ »

With all the recent hoopla about banning certain guns and all the other crap, majority of guns especially handguns are hard to find and if u can find one it will be extremely marked up. Not to mention getting ammo for the gun is even harder. If u are dead set on a handgun I would check sportsmans warehouse or even guns fishing other stuff. If u want something for home protection I would suggest a shotgun. U can get a pump remington 870 with a short barrel and it will serve you well and it will be easier to get. If its not urgent I would wait a couple months and see if the supply/demand issues get worked out and prices return to normal.
"Jig fish are big fish"
biteme

Post by biteme »

ScottyJ wrote:With all the recent hoopla about banning certain guns and all the other crap, majority of guns especially handguns are hard to find and if u can find one it will be extremely marked up. Not to mention getting ammo for the gun is even harder. If u are dead set on a handgun I would check sportsmans warehouse or even guns fishing other stuff. If u want something for home protection I would suggest a shotgun. U can get a pump remington 870 with a short barrel and it will serve you well and it will be easier to get. If its not urgent I would wait a couple months and see if the supply/demand issues get worked out and prices return to normal.
I know a bunch of places that have handguns in stock. If you want one PM me and Ill tell you.
AR's are by far the hardest to find.
Yes ammo is very hard to get.
JustFishn

Post by JustFishn »

Biteme pm sent.
Dleue

Post by Dleue »

Kittles outdoor and sport in colusa surprisingly still has a pretty good selection of guns. check them out if you don't live too far away.
rexford

Post by rexford »

Biteme,

I just purchased an AR lower this morning. Will need the upper and some other custom
stuff too. Do you have parts available to sell?

THanks,
Mike
g-man

Post by g-man »

I read an article sayin that not only were they tryin to ban ARs. They also said that previous owners of ARs before the new laws (if they passed) will not be able to take their guns outta the house. What a joke, are we suppose to shoot them in our back yards? :lol:

I bought an AR about 9 months ago, and now I keep reading all these things about how their gonna ban them, etc. The gun laws in Cali are a joke!!
100% LL
biteme

Post by biteme »

g-man wrote:I read an article sayin that not only were they tryin to ban ARs. They also said that previous owners of ARs before the new laws (if they passed) will not be able to take their guns outta the house. What a joke, are we suppose to shoot them in our back yards? :lol:

I bought an AR about 9 months ago, and now I keep reading all these things about how their gonna ban them, etc. The gun laws in Cali are a joke!!
Not going to happen! I wish them luck!
J.Rios

Post by J.Rios »

I read an article sayin that not only were they tryin to ban ARs. They also said that previous owners of ARs before the new laws (if they passed) will not be able to take their guns outta the house. What a joke, are we suppose to shoot them in our back yards?
Welcome to Canada part deux!!!!
Marty

Post by Marty »

Andy Giannini

Post by Andy Giannini »

I saw a recent press conference of Ca. legislators that were sponsoring a ban bill that included PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ASSAULT WEAPONS! When asked if they were making criminals out of law abiding citizens the answer was no. There would be a time period where you could turn in your gun, following that if still had it in your possession, then you would be in violation of the law. (A criminal.)

If I can pull it up again I will post it, granted it was a bill not signed into law but it still pissed me off on many levels.

For the record, I don't own an AK or AR variant but what is going on just pisses me off.

.02 A.G.
"If you can't win, at LEAST catch the Big Fish!"
Brian

Post by Brian »

Anything and everything you want/need to know about what's going on with all of the new proposed gun laws can be found here>>>>>>>>>>>. www.calguns.com
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]