Clear Lake Quagga Inspection

Dom

Clear Lake Quagga Inspection

Post by Dom »

Heading to Clear lake next week-end plan on being on the water early Friday morning , Do we fill out our own inspection at the ramp or do we have to find a takle shop and get an inspection? I have not fished CL in 6 years and all the info I am finding on the net seems to be from 2011 and 2012. And if I do have to get a tackle shop to do the inspection any located close to Redbud?

Thanks and Tight Lines Dom
Tight Lines Dom
eagle123777

Re: Clear Lake Quagga Inspection

Post by eagle123777 »

you have to stop and get inspected and pay the fee, there is a shop near redbud but i cant remember the name sure someone will chime in with the name. you will have to check out what time they open.
jack
usaf (ret)
triton 21x2
Dom

Post by Dom »

Cool thanks for the info does anyone know the name of the place so i can check when they open , I wanna get on the lake early so hope they open early Thanks again
Tight Lines Dom
drdetroit3

Post by drdetroit3 »

Carlake Bait and Tackle is right at the red bud ramp, go see Jimmy..
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Pretty sure he opens up at 6 on Friday.
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
Dom

Post by Dom »

Yep they open at 6 am on Friday so should work out perfect we plan on leaving Tracy about 2:30 am should put us there about 6 am :D Thanks Yall!!!! TIGHT LINES !!
Tight Lines Dom
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Dom are you fishing the Future Pro Tour Event?
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
Dom

Post by Dom »

Yea my son Colt ( hes 13) and I are fishing the whole FPT season got my company to sponsor us entry fees and days off to pre-fish paid :) as well as Black Dog Baits and Revenge Baits :) I say us but I mean Him I am doing this just for Colt hoping to create another "Justin Lucas" :) LOL he wants to go pro so we have been fishing the past 3 years hard just fun fishing done a few open tournaments so this is his first year on a tour gonna do these with him for 3 years then start putting him in Pro/ams :)
Tight Lines Dom
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Awesome Dom, that's the true future pro tour.
Good luck to you and Colt!
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
fishin4life

Post by fishin4life »

Dom wrote:Yea my son Colt ( hes 13) and I are fishing the whole FPT season got my company to sponsor us entry fees and days off to pre-fish paid :) as well as Black Dog Baits and Revenge Baits :) I say us but I mean Him I am doing this just for Colt hoping to create another "Justin Lucas" :) LOL he wants to go pro so we have been fishing the past 3 years hard just fun fishing done a few open tournaments so this is his first year on a tour gonna do these with him for 3 years then start putting him in Pro/ams :)
Wish my dad was like you! I started bass fishin from all then youtube vids, and had some friends that help me out a lot. He still suports me in all my tournaments and everything, i just wish he new how to fish and could understand the sport :lol:
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Great Dom can't wait to see you and Colt on the water. I will be at the sign ups Friday can't wait to see you &Colt bring in 28 lbs of Clear lake bass!!!!!

Terry
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Dom wrote:Yea my son Colt ( hes 13) and I are fishing the whole FPT season got my company to sponsor us entry fees and days off to pre-fish paid :) as well as Black Dog Baits and Revenge Baits :) I say us but I mean Him I am doing this just for Colt hoping to create another "Justin Lucas" :) LOL he wants to go pro so we have been fishing the past 3 years hard just fun fishing done a few open tournaments so this is his first year on a tour gonna do these with him for 3 years then start putting him in Pro/ams :)
That is seriously awesome Dom! Good luck at CL
Dom

Post by Dom »

Thanks yall! Yea Im pretty excited as is my son, don't know how well we will do but we are gonna give it one heck of a shot . Terry we will be there I'll look for ya :)
Tight Lines Dom