Benghazi Scandal Will Cost Obama His Presidency

For political discussions
Rod Martin

Benghazi Scandal Will Cost Obama His Presidency

Post by Rod Martin »

Influential Republicans are setting their sights on toppling the Obama administration as evidence of a cover-up over the assault on the Benghazi consulate gets stronger.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is now openly talking about impeachment, saying he does not believe Barack Obama will survive the remaining 3½ years of his presidency.

Urgent: ObamaCare Is About to Strike — Are You Prepared?

“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” Huckabee said on his radio show Monday.

“As the facts come out, I think we're going to see something startling. And before it's over, I don't think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next 3½ years.”

Huckabee isn't alone in his belief that Obama could be toppled. The pressure is growing just as Congressional hearings on the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks that left four Americans dead are due to start on Wednesday.

Rep. Darrell Issa of California, who will chair those hearings as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said he intends to make the president "come clean."

"The administration has made a claim that for classified reasons they changed the story," Issa told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "We believe right now that may be the biggest lie of all, and we intend on making the president come clean as to, quote, 'What the classified reasons are that would justify lying to the American people.'"

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina added to the onslaught against the administration's handling of the assault.

"Political manipulation is rampant here," said Graham in an interview with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren. "The dam's about to break on Benghazi."

And former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton told Newsmax's Steve Malzberg on Monday that he too believes the growing scandal could lead to the "unraveling" of the Obama administration.

"This could be a hinge point for the Obama administration. It's that serious for them,'' said Bolton, who served under President George W. Bush.

Many in the GOP believe the cover-up began as the attack on the Benghazi consulate was going on. The U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stephens, was killed along with information management officer Sean Smith and security staff Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Obama's U.N. ambassador Susan Rice insisted from the start the attack was not a coordinated act of terror, but a protest that escalated. The administration was later forced to backtrack, saying Rice made her statement before all the information was known.

But that failed to stem the tide and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — the Democratic front-runner for presidency in 2016 — has now been accused of failing to send in troops to rescue Stephens and other staff.

Gregory Hicks, who became the top diplomat in Libya after Stevens was killed, claims troops who were ready to come to the rescue were told to stand down.

Lawyers representing Hicks and others now claim the administration is trying to intimidate them against speaking out in Issa's committee's hearings.

Huckabee said that as more reports come out about the deadly attack, and the truth emerges, Obama and his administration "will have lost the right to govern."

"This is not minor," he said. "It wasn't minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover up what really happened in Watergate. But, I remind you — as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people — no one died.

"This is more serious because four Americans did, in fact, die."

Huckabee maintains that what happened in Benghazi is not political, but "goes all the way to the heart of the integrity of the United States government."

Huckabee said Obama's best chance of avoiding impeachment would come if Democrats seize control of the House and keep their control of the Senate after the next round of Congressional elections in November 2014.

"They won't let it happen; not because they're protecting just the president, they're trying to protect their entire political party," he said. "If they try to protect the president and their party, and do so at the expense of the truth, their president and their party will go down."

© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

I don't think he could ever lose his office. The days of a president getting kicked out of office ,went out with Clinton and whats her face
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Jeff C.

Re: Benghazi Scandal Will Cost Obama His Presidency

Post by Jeff C. »

:lol:

Wanna bet? Rod I'll bet you $1000 that Obama finishes his complete term as president.

Seriously, why are Conservatives so gullible?
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Nope . But where you been? Puttin lots of smack about Dems up but you guys all gone.

If it was an R. I think he would be gone but , Them Dems do something thats just shameful , all them other Dems just smile and no big deal . We love you anyway :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think a Dem could shift himself in the middle of a ballroom and all the rest would smile and tell him how good a job he did :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Now rod i dont think that going to happen big bill finished his term you really think obama wont finish his gezzz if your so worried then run for office of some kind i bet you would win chit :D
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Building and fishing custom jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Well got some of you to say something.

But had to lob a real softball for you.

Nothing to say about any of the rest. How about some of this IRS stuff.

Or If he doesnt leave, is he going to be able to do anything with his last term. That one may be a real head banger.

I have stirred enough think I will leave till about this time next year. Lot of things start 01/01/2014 :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Again IRS bullchit not going to run him out of office or any other president republican or democrat so get off your soap box You forget he very powerful person. ROD YOU WOULD MAKE A BAD POLITCIAN RIGHT OFF THE GET GO YOU HAVE TO LEARN THAT POLITICANS ON BOTH SIDE WILL LIE AND CHEAT TOO KEEP THERE JOBS. Just get over it there 13 more years of democratic rule coming so set back and enjoy. Hillary in 2016/2024 :D :D :D :D :D :D

THE IRS SCANDAL GOING TOO END OBAMA WHITE HOUSE STAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT A GOOD ONE RIGHT THERE
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

And rod dont blame the democrats and obama he and his party are in the white house your party still running from the *** wiping they took at the polls so if your going too blame somebody blame the republicans for not getting there message out and running a honest campain If they were so honest then they should have one going away. carl rove hannity and your buddy rush lost for the republicans you cant keep taking chit and expect to win republican were doomed from the the get go. better get use to democrats ruling hillary going to be next president and im betting they control both the senate and the house when she takes office in 2016 then you will be up chit creek you might want too jump off hoover dam our something to that effect. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ive moved on and doing fine business is good and the IRS didnt come after me this year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

I think you miss the point. There have to be 2 sides at least. While the Rs have it the Ds hollar and when the Ds have the Rs hollar.

And then it ends up somewhere in the middle. Unless you may have missed it ,That has changed. and I dont think for the better

Was in a knee replacement class at the hosp. It was interesting to see some of the folks faces as we were told about the changes in care. In the last year as the new health care law goes into effect

and talked to my ins. agent about cost going up next year. I think a lot of folks that have company ins. are fixing to be out looking for their own .
for you that wont matter, you're on medicare now right ?

you laugh because you think you're safe. just hope the young ones dont get tired of paying your way :shock:

and I know you're independly wealthy and pay your on way :roll:
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Nice to have some of you back posting even if its just nosense :shock:
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Next couple of years are going to be interesting
Hope you guys stay around and comment on it :lol:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Well when the republican and the democrats both run dishonest campaigns there not much there going to do too each other in washington there all a bunch of crooks and it on both sides so type what you want. Too much free time on your hands rod go fishing more stay from washington lol. Im sure they have it covered there
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Rod Martin wrote:Nope . But where you been? Puttin lots of smack about Dems up but you guys all gone.
You remind me of Joe McCarty Rod. After he lost his case in congress and was exposed as a lunatic he rambled crazily on into the microphone and as everyone else packed up and left the building.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

What's going on Rod, I'm still waiting for the Behghazi scandal to cost Obama his presidency? Of course it has to be true because Rush, Hannity, and Beck said so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I go dig up my guns now? I buried them when you and your kind said that Obama was gonna take them away.

Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Jeff C. wrote:What's going on Rod, I'm still waiting for the Behghazi scandal to cost Obama his presidency? Of course it has to be true because Rush, Hannity, and Beck said so.

Can I go dig up my guns now? I buried them when you and your kind said that Obama was gonna take them away.

Well, the MSM has picked up in this lately, and even started 'criticizing' Obummer on another front too. You know which one. Can you believe it, actually calling him out on something. This pathetic loser is coming apart at the seams, but it took awhile for the populace to see he has no clothes. Smart they put off the main hurt to Obamacare until after the next elections. Now why would they do that if this program is so good for every one? Now lets put on our thinking caps for this. Shysters, liars and criminals.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

Otay Michael wrote:
Well, the MSM has picked up in this lately, and even started 'criticizing' Obummer on another front too. You know which one. Can you believe it, actually calling him out on something. This pathetic loser is coming apart at the seams, but it took awhile for the populace to see he has no clothes. Smart they put off the main hurt to Obamacare until after the next elections. Now why would they do that if this program is so good for every one? Now lets put on our thinking caps for this. Shysters, liars and criminals.
The only pathetic losers I see are the Republicans. LOSERS with a big fat L because they can't seem to win anything. Funny how this forum used to be a major bitchfest for Republicans but you all seem to have lost interest. I guess I don't blame you though, if my side lost over and over again I would probably give up on politics as well.

:lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, still waiting for the Benghazi scandal to cost Obama his presidency, Rod.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Again, the emperor is starting to show he has no clothes...

The Architect of Destruction

By Maureen Scott

"Obama comes from a community organizer background where it's us against them. But that's not who we are. And that's not the position the leader of our Nation should take." – Dr. Benjamin Carson

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps because, as a child, he grew up around family members and mentors who instilled him with an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That bitterness seems not to have left him.

It is not the color of his skin that is a problem – for anyone in America. Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.

Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday – or is he moved to sadness and reflection when someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever felt the depth of our admiration of the military, as lovers of those who keep America free feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful – because Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a grandfather or uncle who showed his medals and told of the bravery of his fellow troops as they fought and tramped through foreign lands sacrificing for a cause greater than their own lives. He didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather Obama was separated from all of these experiences. He doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and is insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unite us.

Obama has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better, grateful, and proud that, in a short time, our country became a leader, and a protector of so many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements ,along with any of his critics, all for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego. He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading anyone who opposes his policies and actions. Unlike a secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, Obama displays a cocky, haughty attitude and a dread of being critiqued.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the "Great Uniter"). He creates chaos for the sake of keeping citizens separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, disrespectful of, and retaliate against those of differing backgrounds and views. Through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of rowdy, street-fighting gangs. When, instead, he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.
Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.

Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming, and trustworthy force.

Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people – on a daily basis!
Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up. He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Jeff C.

Post by Jeff C. »

LOL Michael, why don't you post something original? Conservatives love using other people's words, kind of like Rand Paul, right? :lol: :lol:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

can you say HILLARY 2016 :lol:
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Jeff C. wrote:
Otay Michael wrote:
The only pathetic losers I see are the Republicans. LOSERS with a big fat L because they can't seem to win anything. Funny how this forum used to be a major bitchfest for Republicans but you all seem to have lost interest. I guess I don't blame you though, if my side lost over and over again I would probably give up on politics as well.

:lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, still waiting for the Benghazi scandal to cost Obama his presidency, Rod.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gloating over the Dems controlling the country? Seriously? I could understand measured support but gloating? Done with the pissing matches, you guys control and own everything that has been happening in the country for years now, I am ok with giving you all the rope you need and you have been making good use of it. Unbelievable
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Hi guys. How's fishing?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln